Welcome to Gaia! ::

DisposableDarkness
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
Can I have feedback
I'd like to keep trying
:]

okay, the light one I liked (points to favorites), but the dark ones bothered me because the shades of black didn't coordinate, I hate those oculus eyes and that hairstyle does not fit and they were too simple.

So maybe try again on the dark one?
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
DisposableDarkness
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
Can I have feedback
I'd like to keep trying

okay, the light one I liked (points to favorites), but the dark ones bothered me because the shades of black didn't coordinate, I hate those oculus eyes and that hairstyle does not fit and they were too simple.

So maybe try again on the dark one?

sure ^_^
User Image
Feedback? so I can tweak
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
User Image
Feedback? so I can tweak

much better. even though I really like the dark eyes legs, though, I think you should change them so that it all matches. and if you are only using one death whisper, use the other for the earring
heres a rushed tektek.... I think I didn't go over, its acctually all in ur enviro.
DisposableDarkness
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
User Image
Feedback? so I can tweak

much better. even though I really like the dark eyes legs, though, I think you should change them so that it all matches. and if you are only using one death whisper, use the other for the earring

Better Maybe?
User Image

Anxious Conversationalist

XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
DisposableDarkness
XxRawr-Toxic-CupcakexX
User Image
Feedback? so I can tweak

Better Maybe?
User Image

on the bottom, yes, on the top, no. I liked what you had before better

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out