Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
western revolver
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

meh it's okay, I don't really like the face on this, and I was never one for elemental themes and the colors make it seem a bit fiery.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nepai
Binge Baby

QUOTE THE HAMBURGER
        yum_burger
        maybe I'll reply faster.

because clearly I do not know what notifications are.

so i made a s**t-ton of avis for a contest,
but none of them were winners so here are a couple;;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

oh god, so many hmmm... well I like the fifth one. and the seventh, I'll add those.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MintGreenTea
Binge Baby
MintGreenTea

1st one is good enough for me. I'm not really understanding what's going on with the second one but I love it.

She's supposedly drowning. xd
A few more I made:

I like what's happening here. But the face and belt don't really look like they belong. Maybe clean up the face and stick to black and white? I don't mind if hair or eyes or skin don't match, they usually never do on most of my avi's. Also I'm usually not really a mood bubble fan. I only really liked the marso pan one or whatever it was called. The one that looks like bread.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nepai
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

even more oh my well I like the second one and the last one.
Binge Baby

heres a couple more

note:: i added more in a few posts below too D:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Combative Gekko

I..... went way over the price "limit." Here are two hair options, both with male/female. For all of them, I would add the Long Drag in the back hand (tektek does not have that pose, though).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made it on a male base for some reason and still kind of like it better than the female one. -shrug-
this one's under 20mill if you ditch the headphones
Binge Baby

QUOTE THE HAMBURGER
        yum_burger
        maybe I'll reply faster.

because clearly I do not know what notifications are.

Here are a few suggestions for you...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
these are great. I'll properly respond to all of you once my fingers are not covered in oil paint and I don't have to type with one finger.

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nepai
Binge Baby

heres a couple more

note:: i added more in a few posts below too D:

I like the second... and the fourth... and the fifth xD

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Crachiek
I..... went way over the price "limit." Here are two hair options, both with male/female. For all of them, I would add the Long Drag in the back hand (tektek does not have that pose, though).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made it on a male base for some reason and still kind of like it better than the female one. -shrug-

I like both female versions of this c:

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nepai

2nd, 4th, and 6th

5,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Nepai
this one's under 20mill if you ditch the headphones

I like this one, and the next one

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas