Welcome to Gaia! ::

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Welcome to the Show

---

Ohai :3 I'm hosting this little tektek contest here, and offering a chibi (either single or couple) and 30k as a prize for the winner. I may also give small prizes to runner ups. All the details are down below. Good Luck!

Rules

~ No trolling please.
~ What I say goes. I reserve the right to change prizes/rules at any point of time.
~ Don't just ask for art. You have to work to get the prize
~Don't do anything against the Gaia TOS.
~ Keep everything PG 13.

Details about the avatar
I'd Like:
~Skin: tone C (3rd from the right on tektek) or an item
~Eyes: Either the orange ones I have now or an item
~Hair: Hyena Companion hair is preferred, but any hair is fine
~ Style: Cute. I like the skirt/shorts and tall socks look, as well as layering. Slippers are encouraged.
~Colors: I like aquamarine, green, gold, black, white, gray, and shades of brown and gold
~Items that can be excluded from the price: Zodiacal (x2), Compass of Seidh, Idiot curl, Hyena Companion, Kottan Bell, Hermes moon, Pistolera, Fremere's guard, Royal Key master, and Sumi Tribe
~ Price Limit of 1.2 mill

Prizes

For your lovely prize, the winner will get 30k and a piece of art drawn by yours truly. I do couples and singles (colored, of course). If there are avatars entered that I really like, then I may give whoever made them a bit of gold or a freebie.

Favorites

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Criticism
I'm always open to give constructive criticism. You may enter as many times as you wish, and I will tell you what I like and don't about each avi. You can enter one until it is perfect if you'd like.

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Mega Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
Lady Hikara
Bump :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
feedback?
woot first post!

TekkiMakk's Waifu

Questionable Abductee

13,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100

She has two watches on xD

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
Lady Hikara
feedback?
woot first post!
It looks nice overall, but I'm not a huge fan... I like your use of tattoos on the legs, but i think i'd like the avatar to be... a little more modest. I love what you've done with the hair and eyes combination, but the rest isn't that appealing. The blue looks a little out of place too. Thanks

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
A quick note: I had to add a price limit (1.2 mill excluding things I already have). However, if you posted an entry before this post, the limit does not apply to that avi only.

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
cyatal

She has two watches on xD
Cute <3 The color balance is really nice, but I don't quite know how much I like the dress. The ears also seem to be blending into the hair a bit too much for my liking. Overall I like the look, but the spread of colors is a little uneven regarding the white and the dress is not really my style. Thanks!

Mega Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
Lady Hikara
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
Lady Hikara
feedback?
woot first post!
It looks nice overall, but I'm not a huge fan... I like your use of tattoos on the legs, but i think i'd like the avatar to be... a little more modest. I love what you've done with the hair and eyes combination, but the rest isn't that appealing. The blue looks a little out of place too. Thanks
better feedback? lol

Mega Nerd

10,100 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Clambake 200
Lady Hikara
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
Lady Hikara
feedback?
woot first post!
better feedback? lol

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Kuroshitsuji_Fan-00
better feedback? lol
I like this one a lot <3 The pink of the sparkles is a little bit weird, but the rest of it is really nice. I'd give it a... 8.75/10

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Badgeless Sleuth

12,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bookworm 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50

Supreme Noob

idk if its really ur style :O
feedback?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas