Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Welcome all!
This is going to be kind of a contest of not only creativity but also staying to the concept of the Anime Soul Eater. This Dream Avatar will be your own take on Soul Eater, It has to be your original design not a copy of Maka or any one else from the show. if you could make a WDMA student what would it looks like? Make your very own character! The only thing I do ask is that you stick to this weapon guideline it must be either a sword or Scythe. Thats it HAVE FUN!!!!!!

First Place Winner: 100,000 gold
Second Place Winner: 10,000 gold
Third Place Winner: 1,000 gold
Fourth Place Winner: item

The Winners will be posted here!

First Place:jubilee
Second Place:kuma
Third Place:n/a
Fourth Place:n/a

The contest will end on December 6 2013 (my birthday)

Blessed Vampire

oh honey that is way to easy. razz

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

its based on my dream avatar that I use frequently. so copycats be warned.

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
um its male and isn't Soul Eater related.><
Wihinapa

Blessed Vampire

Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

you said it had be original? nothing about it being from soul eater. you said you couldn't copy any of the characters from bleach....

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
no I said its to be Soul Eater related but to be original as in not to copy Maka or any other character from Soul eater.
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

you said it had be original? nothing about it being from soul eater. you said you couldn't copy any of the characters from bleach....

Blessed Vampire

Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
no I said its to be Soul Eater related but to be original as in not to copy Maka or any other character from Soul eater.
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

sorry. wrong thing. but yeah. still you're being pretty hypocritical either way. thread's already basically dead now.

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
that was kinda rude. But ok I know I actually forgot about this actually and how am I hypocritical?
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

sorry. wrong thing. but yeah. still you're being pretty hypocritical either way. thread's already basically dead now.

Blessed Vampire

Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
that was kinda rude. But ok I know I actually forgot about this actually and how am I hypocritical?
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

not really. I was being factual but I guess kind of?
anyhow. you said you can't make an avatar from the show. but then you said to make up your own character. that's kind of.... contrary?

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
well yes the point is that the show has a slight mix of asian and english qualities. i don't want a replica of of maka or any other character. I want the your own concept with the qualities of the anime
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

anyhow. you said you can't make an avatar from the show. but then you said to make up your own character. that's kind of.... contrary?

Blessed Vampire

Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
well yes the point is that the show has a slight mix of asian and english qualities. i don't want a replica of of maka or any other character. I want the your own concept with the qualities of the anime
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

sooooo. really dark and morbid?
I truthfully think that your kind of being over particular since everyone is liable to take the show differently. although, I was thinking you had said bleach.

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
well I want what I want but its whatever. and it doesn't have to be dark and morbid but its cool.
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
Wihinapa

oh soul eater.

sooooo. really dark and morbid?
I truthfully think that your kind of being over particular since everyone is liable to take the show differently. although, I was thinking you had said bleach.
Is this competition close? because I think I would like to try if it isn't.

Beloved Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
JubileeR
no its not closed. Your welcome to try smile
Soul Cake_KnightofEywa
JubileeR
no its not closed. Your welcome to try smile

Thank you ^_^
Is there a price limit?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out