[ click ] ooooooooooooo [ click ]
© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Aww.
I wuv animals. ;D

You know the movie 'Eighth Below'? With the huskies?
I started crying. D;

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image
                          ❝ go ahead, q u o t e me. ❞

Awww x D
                          Eighth below?
                          Nah'
                          Oh, is that the one where they're all in the north pole or something, and they have to leave the huskies there?
                          We were meant to watch that last year, but no-one was paying attention much.

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Yeah, that's the one.
Aww, I watched it.
It was good, but sad.
I was like... 'sniff sniff'.
D;

I cry easily when animals die.
Oh my gosh, this is going to sound really stupid, when I finish, but have you seen 'I am Legend'?

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

I am Legend?
                          If corrupted was here, she'd tell you that I'm not all that good with films
                          I mean, I haven't watched Titanic yet >__>
                          But I do get emotional about them.
                          Corrupted will tell you that too.
                          The new transformers film?
                          I was in tears and everything.

Got to go, speak tomorrow x x x

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
For the Transformer film?
Why? ;D

Lawl.
I am Legend is a scary movie, but I started crying at the end. ;D
Its with like zombies and stuff. D;

Aww okay.
Bye.

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

T___T I though it was sad~

Lol, I am Legend.
                          Gonna have to see that.

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I didn't really thing it was sad.
The umm, some of the joke/references were kind of sick. D;

Here's the plot;;;
Its really good. ;D
The film is set in the years 2009 and 2012. It opens in the fall of 2009 with a television news broadcast featuring Doctor Alice Krippin (Emma Thompson), who claims that she has created a cure for cancer with a 100% success rate. Dr. Krippin says that the cure was created by altering the measles virus.

In September 2012, U.S. Army virologist, Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville (Will Smith) is left as the last healthy human in New York City and possibly the entire world. A series of flashbacks and recorded news broadcasts reveal that the genetically re-engineered measles virus (referred to as K.V. or Krippin virus) mutated into a lethal airborne strain that spread worldwide and killed 5.4 billion people, i.e. 90% of humanity. Of the 600 million survivors, only 12 million people possessed a natural immunity to the virus. The rest degenerated into bald, pale, aggressive beings referred to as "Darkseekers" (the DVD subtitles refer to them as hemocytes - actually a cell type found in an insect's immune system), who have a painful intolerance to UV radiation. This forces them to hide in buildings and dark places during the day. The "Darkseekers" exhibit increased speed, agility, aggression, and strength, as well as higher pulse, metabolism and ventilation rates, and increased body temperature. Despite their primal behavior, the Darkseekers seem to retain some basic problem-solving intelligence, animalistic cunning and the capacity to organize themselves. The remaining immune human population were killed by the infected. Flashbacks reveal that his wife Zoe (Salli Richardson) and daughter Marley (Willow Smith) died in a helicopter accident during the chaotic evacuation of Manhattan, prior to the military-enforced quarantine of the island in December 2009.

Neville's daily routine includes experimentation on captive infected rats to find a cure for the virus, and trips through an empty Manhattan to collect supplies from abandoned homes and hunting deer that moved into the city. He also waits each day for a response to his continuous recorded AM radio broadcasts, which instruct any uninfected survivors to meet him at noon at the South Street Seaport. Neville's isolation is broken only by the companionship of his German Shepherd dog Samantha ("Sam" wink , interaction with mannequins he has set up as patrons of a video store, and recordings of old television broadcasts.

When one of his experiments on rats shows a promising treatment, Neville sets a snare trap and captures an infected woman. Back in his laboratory, located in the basement of his heavily fortified Washington Square Park home, Neville attempts to treat the infected woman, without success. Later, after finding one of his mannequins in front of Grand Central Terminal, he is himself caught in a trap and passes out. When Neville finally regains consciousness and manages to get free, it is dusk, and he is attacked by a pack of infected dogs. Although Neville and Sam manage to kill the dogs, one of the infected dogs bites Sam (although dogs are unaffected by the airborne strain of the virus, they are still affected by the contact strain). Neville takes the wounded Sam back to his lab and attempts to cure her, but she begins to exhibit symptoms, and he is forced to strangle her.

Later that night, after burying Sam in a cornfield, and overcome by grief and rage, he attacks a group of the infected. Despite killing a large number of Darkseekers, the infected overwhelm Neville and nearly kill him, but he is rescued by a pair of immune survivors, Anna (Alice Braga) and a young boy named Ethan (Charlie Tahan), who have heard his AM broadcasts. They take the injured Neville back to his home, where Anna explains that they are making their way to a putative survivors' camp in Bethel, Vermont. When Anna claims that their meeting wasn't coincidence, but part of God's plan, Neville argues that given the devastation incurred by the Krippin virus, there can be no God.

Suddenly, the Alpha Male leads a group of infected in an attack on the house, having followed Anna and Neville back the night before. The Darkseekers force Neville, Anna, and Ethan to retreat into the basement laboratory. They seal themselves in a room with the infected woman, where they discover that Neville's treatment is working: the subject has reverted to a more human form. The Darkseekers are managing to break through the acrylic glass separating them by ramming it, at which point Neville remembers his daughter mentioning a butterfly the night she died, and her voice rings through his mind. Neville takes a sample of the infected female's blood and gives a vial of it to Anna. He pushes Anna and Ethan into an old coal chute and shuts them inside. He then sacrifices himself to save their lives, using an M67 hand grenade and running into the cracked acrylic-glass shield to kill the Darkseekers.

Anna and Ethan escape to Vermont and locate the survivors' colony, where Anna hands over the cure. Before the credits roll, the ending scene in the movie depicts the survivors colony from a bird's-eye view. The scene is voiced over by Anna, who implies that the survivors are Neville's legacy, as Neville became a legend for finding a cure.

Oh, but the only 'living' things are the zombies, and mannicanes, even though those aren't alive. But he goes to this video store, and the person behind the counter, the cashier his names Frank, and at one point, Frank is standing in front of a building, and I was the first one to notice this in my family, but his head turns ever so slowly. Watch really closly. You'll know the part, because the guy Neville [Will Smith] starts yelling;; "If your alive, Frank, tell me now". biggrin

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

Well I really like Optimus, he's my favourite.
                          I thought it was really sad T__T

Oh, that sounds pretty good.
                          A little confusing, but good.
                          I'm going to have to ask about, see if I can buy in town sometime.

It sounds alot like this film we started watching in geography.
                          There was this thing happening that made everyone in the world infertile and no kids had been born for like, 18 years.
                          Everyone thinks it's the end of the world ect. but then they find one woman who's pregnant.
                          They've got to protect her and get her away from the goverment and everything.
                          I didn't really understand it, but it was good.
                          I can't remember what it was called though : /

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Children of Men?
Is that what it was called?

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

Hmm.. probably x D
                          I don't remember, it was a long time ago x D

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Did it have Clive Owen in it??
Because I've seen part of Children of Men and it scared me. D;

Okay, don't answer that because you said your not good with movies. ;D

Sparkly Fairy

9,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
                          User Image

Haha, I'm not good with actors either x D
                          Lmao x D

I hope more people come.
                          Because only two people have been favourited.
                          And the second one ( oh my god, this is going to sound bad ),
                          the tops don't layer like that D x
                          The crinkle top, tavern wenches blouse and the dress of the swan will not equip together D x

© JennyJeopardy

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Aww, darn.
That's okay.
Usually, I alter avvies a little. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items