Welcome to Gaia! ::

People wanna join/get tektek?

+1 0.75 75.0% [ 12 ]
Polewhore^^ 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Other 0.125 12.5% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Not chu , some of your tekteker's examples are edited from some other avis i seen . I could be worng ? One looks likes iZaida's ... and some of the others i seen .. well you get the point..
D _ D Sorry if im being rude , i just want to point something out .
Well, which ones? As the owner of this thread, I need to know which avatars being sent in are fraud. Thank you.
it could be a Coincidence rite?
Thank you or your concern Nerdaye, but I need to know which one are fraud and which ones are not. But it could just be a coincidence. Please pm the fraud ones to me along with the real ones Pockie. Thank you!
Name [♥] - - > Sour_Pumpkins
Gender [♥] - - > Female
Skin [♥] - - > Current [I think its called D but I'm not positive]*
Hair color/style [♥] - - > Preferably Current [Not sure of name...]*
Eye color/style [♥] - - > Preferably Current ["]*
Desired tekteker [♥] - - > None of Desire*
Enviro [♥] - - > [X]
Gold limit [♥] - - > None, I'll worry about that darlings.
Favorite colors [♥] - - > Sorry, I believe you'll need to choose yourself due to something else...
Must have these [♥] - - > Fox Ears and Tail
Can't have these [♥] - - > Buckteeth
I also like these [♥] - - > [X]
Theme [♥] - - > 2-3 color coordination (start with that)
Anything else [♥] - - >
Notes:
Skin - You can change the skin if you want, just don't go white, or whatever the lightest one is, or any darker than it already is.
Hair - You can change the hair, but don't go any shorter. If it's pinned up shorter, then that is the only exception. Don't use white, gray, or light blonde. [Nothing too bright/light]
Eyes - You can change the color of the eyes only.
Tekteker - Whoever is actually willing to take my requests.

Name [♥] - - > Sour_Pumpkins
Gender [♥] - - > Female
Skin [♥] - - > Female D [?]
Hair color/style [♥] - - > [Nothing to bright/light, no gray, white, or that light blonde.] Your choice.
Eye color/style [♥] - - > [Keep my current style please.] Your choice.
Desired tekteker [♥] - - > No one specificly desired.
Enviro [♥] - - > [X]
Gold limit [♥] - - > I'll worry about this.
Favorite colors [♥] - - > Hehe. Unless you want me to make up a list of practically ever single color, I suggest I don't answer. [Don't go red and black please, or punk! That's just the way my current avatar is looking I guess...]
Must have these [♥] - - > [Doesn't matter, this is just an average.]
Can't have these [♥] - - > [Doesn't matter, this is just an average. Make me a crazy, fun, colorful, whatever you want.]
I also like these [♥] - - > [X]
Theme [♥] - - > Color coordination, slightly cluttered, fun, not punk...
Anything else [♥] - - >
Notes:
Skin - You can change the skin if you want, just don't go white, or whatever the lightest one is, or any darker than it already is.
Hair - You can change the hair, but don't go any shorter. If it's pinned up shorter, then that is the only exception. Don't use white, gray, or light blonde. [Nothing too bright/light]
Eyes - You can change the color of the eyes only.
Tekteker - Whoever is actually willing to take my requests.

[[I think that about covers it =) ]
Okay, Sour_Pumpkins, I am a little confused about your request... I don't understand what you want.
My first request I want something with the fox ears and tail, the second one I want just a normal but maybe fun, though not too bright. And in both, can you use the raving goggles maybe? I'm getting obsessed with them... Oh, and on the second one if you don't want to do a fun one you can do something like silly/crazy/funky whatever you want to call it.
Ah... Okay, Sour_Pumpkins. On it! And I'm guessing that skin D is the 4th one.
Sour_Pumpkins...
Here.

User Image

2nd one--

User Image
Haha. Cute. Love 'em. Thanks! =D
Always happy to help! heart

Oh! By the way, cute siggy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff