Welcome to Gaia! ::

W E L C O M E
xx
tab tab tab tab tab ███████████████████████

Hai, and welcome to Azure Star!

This shop was created by oil pasteIs and SeafoamMist.
                      Our tekteks are, and will always be, free of charge.
                      Just fill out a form, and we'll make a tektek that not only satisfies, but exceeds your expectations.
                      Tips, as well as bumps, are appreciated but not necessary (at all)!
                      Thank you for stopping by! <3

tab tab tab tab tab
                      We are currently...
                      tab tab tab tab tab Open/U.C.
                      tab tab tab tab tab Hiring/Not Hiring

Post Navigation
      Welcome ||Rules || Workers || Forms || Affiliates
R U L E S
xx

●For everyone
                      o1.) Follow the ToS
                      o2.) No stealing anything that wasn't made for you
                      o3.) No advertising; PM me to be affiliates
                      o4.) No quote towers/quoting the front page
                      o5.) Please be literate
                      o6.) Quote the workers you'd like to do your order
                      o7.) Please be polite; This thread does not have a blacklist, but I will not hesitate to add you to my ignore list if you are being rude
                      o8.) PM worker application forms; post ordering forms

●For workers only

o1.) Be active & complete order ASAP
                      o2.) Ignore orders where the customer has filled out the form improperly
                      o3.) PM me if you'd like to change your samples or availablity
                      o4.) Post on the days that you are available (shown by your availability status)
                      o5.) You may only cancel an order if you have a good reason for it and you inform customer

Post Navigation
      Welcome ||
      Rules || Workers || Forms || Affiliates
W O R K E R S
xx

We offer 1O unique styles of tekteking. Everyone has their strengths & weaknesses, so pick a style that best suits your taste!
                      xx
                      A T T E N T I O NxxW O R K E R S ::
                      sorry i fired some of you Dx
                      most people i fired weren`t active on gaia recently,
                      so if that`s the case,
                      feel free to PM me c:

xx
                      xx
                      H A I , I`Mxoil pasteis
                      xx
                                ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;x available
                                        strengths;;xfemale, matching, layered, high budgets, 3-5 colors
                                        weaknesses;;xmales, low budges, really simple, goth, hipster
                                        availability;;xaround 4-5 days a week
                                        samples;;

x
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    more samples C:

H A I , I`MxSeafoamMist
                    xx
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;x hiatus, don`t order
                                      strengths;;xfemale, cosplay, 1-3 colored, and themed
                                      weaknesses;;xmales, random, and uber-cluttered tekteks
                                      availability;;xevery day, but for short periods of time unless i have a request
                                      samples;;

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    more samples C:

H A I , I`Mx~Emo_Cottonball~
                    xx
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xavailable
                                      strengths;;xmatching,layering,semi-clutter,1-4 colors,themes tekteks
                                      weaknesses;;xgangster
                                      availibility;;xwhenever I can get on, usually at night
                                      samples;;

x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

more samples C:

H A I , I`MxXxRako-chanxX
                    xx
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xhiatus, don`t order
                                      strengths;;High-budget,Semi-cluttered,Cute, 2 colours
                                      weaknesses;;Low-budget,Male,Super Cluttered,3 colours
                                      availability;;2-3 hours in weekdays and 7 hours in weekend but sometimes it depends on my schedule :3
                                      samples;;

x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    more samples C:

H A I , I`MxAzurma
                    xx
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xavailable
                                      strengths;;xHigh prices, semi-clutter, 1-5 colors, layers, clutter
                                      weaknesses;;xLow price limits, very simple, extreme clutter
                                      availability;;xOnce a day, for about 1 hour
                                      samples;;

x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    more samples C:

H A I , I`MxCoffed
                    xx
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xavailable
                                      strengths;;xLayering, 3-5 color combination, Non glitchy, females, semi clutter, high price limit.
                                      weaknesses;;xMale, uber clutter, casual, lowly price limit.
                                      availability;;x1-3 hours a day.
                                      samples;;

x
                    [User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    more samples C:

H A I , I`MxCawnstellation
                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xavailable only on weekends
                                      strengths;;xClutter, dark, cute, simple, layering, most budgets, colorful ~
                                      weaknesses;;xVery nekked avis, some male avi requests, "gangsta" avis
                                      availability;;xabout 5 days a week
                                      samples;;

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

H A I , I`MxGlaya
                    xx
                              ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;xAVAILABLE
                                      strengths;;xClutter, layering, using gold, females/males, many colors
                                      weaknesses;;xThemes (ex: gangster), using pink
                                      availability;;xI'm on A LOT. I go on everyday for a couple hours. You'll see me (:
                                      samples;;

H A I , I`Mxshappyshap
                    xx
                    ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

status;;x hiatus, don`t order
                                      strengths;;female, enviro, 1-3 colour scheme, semi-clutter to no clutter
                                      weaknesses;;male, more than 4 colour, extreme clutter
                                      availability;;almost every day for around (but usually more) than 1 hour
                                      samples;;

xUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                    more samples C:

Post Navigation
Welcome||Rules || Workers || Forms || Affiliates
F O R M S
xx
tab tab tab tab tab █████████████████████████

Ordering forms;;

If you'd like to specify for than one worker,
                      add this to the preferred worker slot:

[quote="worker's username"][/quote]

tab ●the "enviro" slot in the form means a link to your inventory on tektek
                      tab tab or a list of items you have. you don`t have to provide one.
                      tab ●the "posted/pm`d" slot in the form refers to how you would like us to give you your tektek:
                      tab tab either by posting (and quoting!) you, or by sending you a pm.
                      tab tab please don`t select the pm option if your pm`s are blocked.

[b][size=22][color=#3ea99f]I ` M[/color][color=white]xx[/color][color=#684038]O R D E R I N G ![/color][/size][/b]
                          [size=28][color=#80D3C1]→[/color][color=white]xx[color=#80D3C1]●[/color] [color=#3EA99F]●[/color] [color=#684038]●[/color][list][list][list][list][list][color=#80D3C1]████████[/color][color=#684038][/color][color=#3EA99F]████████[/color][color=#684038]████████
                          [/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]preferred worker[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color][quote="worker's username"][/quote][/color]

[b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]username[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]USERNAME[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]gender[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]GENDER[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]skintone[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]SKINTONE[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]eye color/style[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]EYE COLOR/STYLE[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]mouth[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]MOUTH[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]hair style/color[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]HAIR STYLE/COLOR[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]colors wanted/disliked[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]COLORS WANTED/DISLIKED[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]items liked/disliked[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]ITEMS LIKED/DISLIKED[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]theme[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]THEME[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]simple/semi-cluttered/cluttered[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]SIMPLE, SEMI-CLUTTERED, OR CLUTTERED?[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]price limit[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]PRICE LIMIT[/color]
                          [color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F][b]enviro[/b][/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]ENVIRO[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]posted/pm'd?[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]POSTED/PM'D?[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]tip ? (optional)[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]TIP? (OPTIONAL)[/color]
                          [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]other[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]OTHER[/color]

Worker forms;;

tab tab Remember to PM these forms!

[b][size=22][color=#3ea99f]H A I , I`M[/color][color=white]x[/color][color=#684038][u]USERNAME HERE[/u][/color][/size][/b]
                        [size=28][color=#80D3C1]→[/color][color=white]xx[color=#80D3C1]●[/color] [color=#3EA99F]●[/color] [color=#684038]●[/color][list][list][list][list][list][color=#80D3C1]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#684038][/color][color=#3EA99F]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃[/color][color=#684038]▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                        [/color][/size][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                        [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]status[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]AVAILABLE/SEMI-HIATUS/HIATUS[/color]
                        [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]strengths[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]STRENGTHS[/color]
                        [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]weaknesses[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]WEAKNESSES[/color]
                        [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]availability[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][color=#684038][color=white]x[/color]AVAILABILITY[/color]
                        [b][color=#80D3C1]●[/color][color=#3EA99F]samples[/color][color=#80D3C1];;[/color][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
                        [color=#684038][color=white]x[/color] 5 SAMPLES +
                        [url=A LINK TO MORE SAMPLES GOES HERE. JOURNAL ENTRY PREFERRED BUT TEKTEK PG IS FINE]more samples C:[/url][/color]

Post Navigation
Welcome||Rules || Workers ||
Forms || Affiliates
A F F I L I A T E S
xx

Links in

88x31

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70610913_4/#3][IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/silverxIining/other stufff/83004354.gif[/IMG][/url]

200x40

User Image
                      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-dressing-room/a-z-u-r-e-s-t-a-r-open-hiring-2/t.70610913_1/#3][img]http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r620/alk1231/AzureStar.gif[/img][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/t.70610913_4/#4][IMG]http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m608/silverxIining/other stufff/AZURESTAR.gif[/IMG][/url]

-1st & 3nd button made by SeafoamMist
                      -2rd button made by Cawnstellation

_____________________________________________________________________

Links out

Accepting only 88x31 and 200x40 banners.
                      I remove closed threads and dead threads. (dead=no one posts for a month)
                      I'll also remove you if you don't add my button XC

88x31

User Image

200x40
                      User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Post Navigation
      Welcome ||Rules || Workers || Forms || Affiliates
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D
R E S E R V E D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers