Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shameless Nerd

yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Hello dolls~

I thought it'd be nice to have a fresh perspective. So here's the dealio. I'm giving you my inventory and a 2 million spending budget to come up with a Valentine's themed avi for me. My favorite one gets 50k.

Stuff I like:
~Fluffy
~Sleek
~Pinks
~Creams
~Blues
~Mint Green
~Yellows

Stuff I'm 'Meh' on:
~Black/white/red together
~Purple
~Crowns

Tektek Inventory

Happy Tekteking!

Edit: Wow. A lot of you went in the pink cupcake direction! With a fondness for that, I've still got a hankering for some different types of Valentines avis so I thought I'd throw some of the ones I've come up with for myself up here and hopefully inspire some other styles:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nerd

Favorites

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠2kki User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Nakerai User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Vintage Horrors
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Vesraen User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Eleanor Blackwood User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠m e l a n c h o l y starr
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠rose9212 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Bittersweet Anon User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠ll Lifeless ll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠The_Good_Kid_13 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Hai Chiri User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠MarshmaIIows
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Raven Leaf User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠rose9212 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Raven Leaf
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ⇠Adanon Pyre User Image ⇠Happiness Shattered

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minty Andee

I have this so far c:
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream.php?avatar=52530880

Shameless Nerd

susie rapture

I'm loving the color combo! And kudos on the hair, I usually don't like that wig, but you're making it work!

yum_strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minty Andee
susie rapture

I'm loving the color combo! And kudos on the hair, I usually don't like that wig, but you're making it work!

yum_strawberry

Thanks c:
I went through so many colour combos before I settled on this one :'D
also added the yoyo and a top if you weren't keen on the half nekkid thing haha
http://www.tektek.org/dream/dream_canvas.php?avatar=52530880#

Shameless Nerd

susie rapture

I love that yo-yo but never know what to do with it, but I think maybe that's the wrong link? The same avi as before shows up for me.

yum_strawberry

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minty Andee
susie rapture

I love that yo-yo but never know what to do with it, but I think maybe that's the wrong link? The same avi as before shows up for me.

yum_strawberry

whoops :L
oh well I just added her holding the yoyo and the top from honoured maiden I think it's called haha

Shirtless Player

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Threadmaster 200

Shameless Nerd

susie rapture

It's okay. I'm almost legendary for typos like that, well, not yet, but it's only a matter of time until people start noticing x3

yum_strawberry

Shameless Nerd

Infinitize

She's so fluffy! And then, lurking among the ruffles...handcuffs. I love it >u<

yum_strawberry

Kawaii Sex Symbol

I'll give it a try 3nodding

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Minty Andee
susie rapture

It's okay. I'm almost legendary for typos like that, well, not yet, but it's only a matter of time until people start noticing x3

yum_strawberry

haha yeah I know how you feel :L
Swapped the yo yo for the tutu in the end and opted out of the top c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shameless Nerd

Vintage Horrors
I'll give it a try 3nodding

I'll look forward to it!

yum_strawberry

Shameless Nerd

susie rapture

She's adorable. I love it!

yum_strawberry

Shirtless Player

12,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100