Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
All right. I'm rather bored right now, and I'd love to see what other people can come up with for avatars for me. XD I have my entire inventory at your disposal, but don't think you're just limited to that. Seriously, go outside my enviro all you want. >w< Pick any hair color/style, but don't change my eyes or skin tone. Actually, you can change my eye color if you wish, just not the style, please. <3

Jalen's Enviro

What I'm looking for:

1) Matching. I adore matching avatars to death. Any color combinations are okay, but I'm really looking for silver instead of gold. Gold-enhanced avis are so easy for me to do. Silver is a huge challenge, especially for things on the bottom. XD I usually do two/three different colors, then either silver or gold accessories. Try to get shades the same, too!

and

2) Avatars that match with the Elegant Veil. I don't care what pose you use, just please try to give it a try. I won't necessarily pick avis that use this over other ones with good color combos and nice matching, but if you can really pull it off...XD I'll love you.

The prize is 5k, but I may tip. I probably will. XD I'll also put my favorite avis up here. I don't know when the contest'll end, so just keep checking back!

Note: I also have a Picolitrosso's Urn and a second Enchanted Book in my inventory, but a friend is borrowing them at the moment. XD So you can use those if you need to, as well! There is no price limit. Just have at it.

Also, I have no qualms against using dresses/skirts/female things. Girl away on meh. XD

Humorist

ill tRy ^_^

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thank you very much! n,n

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Humorist

User Image
i use Blue and black ^_^
im a try try try mi butt off!
XD

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
xXHiyoxX
User Image
i use Blue and black ^_^

Daww, cute! n,n Not quite what I'm looking for, but absolutely adorable nonetheless. <3

@ Monkeylicious: Thank you! n,n
User Image

is this ur style?
im going to make more, but diff colors each time...
feedback?
before, i make a lot, and notice im doing it wrong...
thanks,

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
monkeylicious12
User Image

is this ur style?
im going to make more, but diff colors each time...
feedback?
before, i make a lot, and notice im doing it wrong...
thanks,

Also very cute! I just prefer avatars that match a little more. I like very detailed ones. XD And I'm not bothered by wearing skirts and dresses and things. Honestly, you can put any item on as long as it works! Just try to match a little more. >w<
User Image
^^ How about that?

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Whispend
User Image
^^ How about that?

Ooo, very nice. <3 I like this the best so far! n,n
Eh, I dont have your silver, but I tried to make it a bit more complicated... the chain from the EI is a bit hard to see well though...

User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Whispend
Eh, I dont have your silver, but I tried to make it a bit more complicated... the chain from the EI is a bit hard to see well though...

User Image

This one's also nice! The Grunny doesn't match very well, but I rather like the green. XD Good job!
I was looking at it -and very true... plus face needed something
User Image

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
Whispend
I was looking at it -and very true... plus face needed something
User Image

There's a few other changes that it could use that would make this a really neat avatar. XD You have all these warm golds that go spectacularly together, but the hair and the pants don't really match. If you can change the hair to that warmer gold of the chain, the Biancamella -- that IS a Biancamella, right? XD -- and the underbelly of the snake, it'd look fantastic! Also, see if you can't find a pair of pants that match a little more.

If you can do all that, I'll throw the 5k your way. n,n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces