+1 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Im trying +1 0.5 50.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

High-functioning Sex Symbol

mitzzzzzzzzy
_iluvvyyhu
quote this ~ yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_bacon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

there not really my style, i love the bounce legs tho
_iluvvyyhu
quote this ~

You own three of these items so it would be 9,305,000,100 gold.
_iluvvyyhu
mitzzzzzzzzy
_iluvvyyhu

there not really my style, i love the bounce legs tho

kk gewd luk lulz

Bookworm

_iluvvyyhu

How's this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
_iluvvyyhu

LimeChi
_iluvvyyhu
quote this ~

You own three of these items so it would be 9,305,000,100 gold.

I actually really like that top and shorts, but i dont like the face or hair and idk about the shoes and arms

LimeChi
_iluvvyyhu

I actually love those legs, the hair is okay the face is kinda ok, but i dont like the dress

iii N K B L O T
_iluvvyyhu

How's this?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like everything on the last one except the headpiece and dress

Bookworm

_iluvvyyhu
iii N K B L O T
_iluvvyyhu

How's this?

I like everything on the last one except the headpiece and dress

Mkay, I'll see what I can do. The dress is going to be difficult, it's a very particular shade of pink to match, and not a lot fits into your budget that I could use. Haha, but that's half the fun of creating tektek's!

Bookworm

_iluvvyyhu

So I realized that the other hair was limiting my price options, so I changed the hair up a bit too.
Is this better?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iii N K B L O T
_iluvvyyhu

So I realized that the other hair was limiting my price options, so I changed the hair up a bit too.
Is this better?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I like the first one i might change the skirt but im going to put it in favs
_iluvvyyhu
LimeChi
_iluvvyyhu

I actually love those legs, the hair is okay the face is kinda ok, but i dont like the dress

Any better?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bookworm

_iluvvyyhu
iii N K B L O T
_iluvvyyhu

Is this better?

I like the first one i might change the skirt but im going to put it in favs

Horray, glad it suits you.

Bookworm

_iluvvyyhu

Also this.
It came up while I was working on the other one, so it has major similarities, but I thought it would not hurt to post.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LimeChi
_iluvvyyhu
LimeChi
_iluvvyyhu

I actually love those legs, the hair is okay the face is kinda ok, but i dont like the dress[/quoted]
Any better?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Im not really loving it i apologize

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces