Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slightly over budget at 3,150,000,000gg, but I personally like how this looks.

Gracious Genius

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu

Might be a bit too plain for my tastes. A bit of clutter maybe? Very much like the style.

I'm not too good with clutter but is this better?

The oramge accenting item works well, but the speech bubble doesnt suite it well. Perhaps something else in place of it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quite like the fourth one c:

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Consulting Cumbercookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like the first two, but perhaps have an arm item or a bit of clutter for the last?

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The Mournful Optimist

No worries c: Budget has risen to 4,000,000,000. May increase later. Maybe change the dress? I like how the eyes bring color, but maybe a lighter color that stands out against the black and white?

Premium Gaian

7,375 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aarime
The Mournful Optimist

No worries c: Budget has risen to 4,000,000,000. May increase later. Maybe change the dress? I like how the eyes bring color, but maybe a lighter color that stands out against the black and white?

Price just jumped to 4.6b but still, here ya go.

Bizui's Waifu

Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu

Might be a bit too plain for my tastes. A bit of clutter maybe? Very much like the style.

The oramge accenting item works well, but the speech bubble doesnt suite it well. Perhaps something else in place of it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are there any changes youd like me to do with it?

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu

Youre fine luvie no worries c:

Bizui's Waifu

Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu

Alright and I just checked the price, because of suddenly inflation the eyes have tripled in price making the avatar 6B.
              Would you like me to change the eyes?

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu
Aarime
Sweet Potsu

Alright and I just checked the price, because of suddenly inflation the eyes have tripled in price making the avatar 6B.
              Would you like me to change the eyes?

It's fine, I have a lot of eye items. I could just find one that substitutes it, or sell to get the item. Its fine c:

Bizui's Waifu

Aarime

The color would be more dull, but they are relatively the same shape. Though I did make a few more with different eyes so you can compare. All are under 4B.
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bizui's Waifu

Aarime

It's fine, I have a lot of eye items. I could just find one that substitutes it, or sell to get the item. Its fine c:

Just saw this message as soon as I posted the others. oTL

Gracious Genius

11,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Aarime
Consulting Cumbercookie
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Like the first two, but perhaps have an arm item or a bit of clutter for the last?

Maybe this? Also, anything I can add to the first two to make it better? c:
Also, prices have gone up quite a bit, so I changed it a bit.. The second is a bit over budget (165 mil), but the third one is quite a bit over budget (540 mil). Hope that's alright.

Timid Spirit

11,825 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Consulting Cumbercookie
Aarime
Consulting Cumbercookie

Maybe this? Also, anything I can add to the first two to make it better? c:
Also, prices have gone up quite a bit, so I changed it a bit.. The second is a bit over budget (165 mil), but the third one is quite a bit over budget (540 mil). Hope that's alright.

First two look very fine, I can't think of how to better them. Don't worry about budget, it changes a lot c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff