Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

This guild of mine is brand new and unfortunately still under construction. It is a roleplay guild based on the Shin Megami Tensei games (the Persona series, Devil Summoner 1&2, Digital Devil Saga 1&2, IMAGINE Online, etc etc etc). As you may see from what I have up so far as well as the general ideas I had when starting out (see link in sig), I'm really hoping to make this guild a unique and engaging roleplay experience for everyone involved. To do so I'll need crew members, preferably ones with knowledge of SMT and roleplaying.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Alazon
This guild of mine is brand new and unfortunately still under construction. It is a roleplay guild based on the Shin Megami Tensei games (the Persona series, Devil Summoner 1&2, Digital Devil Saga 1&2, IMAGINE Online, etc etc etc). As you may see from what I have up so far as well as the general ideas I had when starting out (see link in sig), I'm really hoping to make this guild a unique and engaging roleplay experience for everyone involved. To do so I'll need crew members, preferably ones with knowledge of SMT and roleplaying.

I am psyched to see this thread I love Shin Megami thu I admit I only played P4 PSP P1(which I hated I hate 1st person view) and the sequal to um The devil summoner about fighting the god of plagues with the uh locusts...

Kawaii Cutie-Pie

WolfdeHeartless
Alazon

I am psyched to see this thread I love Shin Megami thu I admit I only played P4 PSP P1(which I hated I hate 1st person view) and the sequal to um The devil summoner about fighting the god of plagues with the uh locusts...

Wow, I've actually never played any of those, but I've always wanted to play Devil Summoner...
I've played the MMORPG as well as both of the Devil Survivor games, Strange Journey, a little bit of P3, a little bit of DDS 2, and a little bit of Nocturne. And yeah, I love SMT too biggrin

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Alazon

I can certainly help I tried a system simerler to what your doing but alas no one was interested I Only truly know Persona/Devil Summoner system and world I never played Survivor thu I do want to so why don't we start discussing how I can help I have tons of gold already.

Quotable Hunter

I'd sincerely like to join, but I'm new to the series. Hope to be more familiar!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff