Welcome to Gaia! ::

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
I would love to be able to tell at a glance where the activity in a guild is, even in the sub-forums. How hard would it be to add these tags to the sub-forums?

User Image

Click here for larger picture

Also implied in the above pictures is a feature that I think some guild captains would find useful enough to sink some gold into it: name a moderator for a specific sub-forum. The default would be the captain, but if moderators were named, then they would have captain-like abilities but only in their sub-forum. They could "lock" people out of the sub-forum, "admit" people, edit and delete posts and threads. Then a special sub-forum would be useful for all moderators to have access to, but only moderators (for recycling, etc.) with the captain as that moderator.

While I'm on the subject of guilds, here are a few petitions I found that also have good ideas:

Subscribe to Guild Topics
Searching for Posts Within Guilds
Please Allow Deletion of Unused Guild Subforums
Guild Sub-Forums: Alert New Replies

Any other suggestions would be welcome. I originally put this thread in Site Feedback and someone there suggested I might get more ideas here. Thanks for reading!
All crew can edit and delete ANY thread, or post. Including a captain's post.

Crew can all also recruit and ban any members. (not crew and up, just members and below.)

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Yes. What I'm really interested in is a way to show the latest posts in each subforum.
Last I read from the devs, the guilds need to increase activity and prove to be a very-much used area of Gaia before we get another large set of updates.
well I know

User Image

would support you.

I'd like you to re-post this thread in my guild feedback sub forum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items