Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
So i was thinking of making a Roleplay guild based on an idea i had. what if all the nintendo games were in one world a world called nintendo basicly, They all live together.... in peace

But that peace is broken when all the nintendo baddies band together and try to take over now its up to nintendo characters all over the world to teams up keep the peace in their world.

But in a brink of night Nintendo fans between the ages of 8 and 25 got teleported into the world of nintendo to help save the world, and they each get to controle an oc and 1 or 2 nintendo characters smile

My oc is called Don in this and his nintendo partners are Link and Kirby biggrin

So how many people like my idea, want me to make the guild and join? reply and let me know--

Ps- if theres any other nintendo guild out there lets all become affiliates biggrin

look foward to your reply

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
anyone ? cry
No need to bump in this forum.

Try complete sentences and punctuation.

I find it odd that the only request that makes sense for this being in this forum is merely a 'PS'.

The age limit for characters seems restrictive. When a gamer turns 25 does he or she automatically find games immature or something? Not that I've seen in the real world.

The way you brought up your character, and took two main characters from games, makes your idea look like the story will be expected to center around your character being the hero.

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
LillianSaire
No need to bump in this forum.

Try complete sentences and punctuation.

I find it odd that the only request that makes sense for this being in this forum is merely a 'PS'.

The age limit for characters seems restrictive. When a gamer turns 25 does he or she automatically find games immature or something? Not that I've seen in the real world.

The way you brought up your character, and took two main characters from games, makes your idea look like the story will be expected to center around your character being the hero.

i actually used my OC as an example to be honest. Thanks for your constructive criticism. but all i was basicly saying was my idea and using examples to get my point across Sorry sad

and i said between the ages of 8 to 25 because thats how old the ocs people involved in this roleplay so people could have ocs that are eight years old or one that is 25 years old. i mean even grown ups love the old school nintendo games
If you are wondering if people will be interested, look in Barton Town for similar RPs, and consider the people who visit the Gaming forums.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I actually think it's an interesting idea you have. I for one LOVE Nintendo.

And I do agree with LillianSaire, you need to work a little bit on your grammar. Especially for a Role Playing guild. I just believe that using proper grammar is extremely important in a RP guild. Otherwise, members may get confused and possibly leave the guild.

If you don't already own a guild, you can find a slightly used one here. Or you can buy a brand new one for 2ok.....

Also, after you set up your guild and are ready for members, you can advertise in your sig, profile, journal, and here among other places.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck! smile

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Unexplained Mystery
I actually think it's an interesting idea you have. I for one LOVE Nintendo.

And I do agree with LillianSaire, you need to work a little bit on your grammar. Especially for a Role Playing guild. I just believe that using proper grammar is extremely important in a RP guild. Otherwise, members may get confused and possibly leave the guild.

If you don't already own a guild, you can find a slightly used one here. Or you can buy a brand new one for 2ok.....

Also, after you set up your guild and are ready for members, you can advertise in your sig, profile, journal, and here among other places.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you the best of luck! smile

aww thank you, i actually have good grammar i rushed the first post because i had to go school, Anyway thanks for your support, perhaps you would like to join it when its made?

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
~ You're welcome. smile

~ That's good to hear. I think this will be lots of fun when it gets open.

~ I'm not much of an RP'er, but I'd be more that glad to join.
When you get it set up, you can send me an invite. If the invite doesn't go through, cause I think I have it turned off, you can PM me.

6,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Full closet 200
Unexplained Mystery
~ You're welcome. smile

~ That's good to hear. I think this will be lots of fun when it gets open.

~ I'm not much of an RP'er, but I'd be more that glad to join.
When you get it set up, you can send me an invite. If the invite doesn't go through, cause I think I have it turned off, you can PM me.

okay cool smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces