Desirable Player

My guild is a little slow. It need new members to help get it re-energized. So please check it out and hopefully you'll join. Here is le info on the guild. (: (Don't rip off my theme and idea. Please.? Yes it is a little cliche and over done. But this is also to help me with my book.)
(Link To Join: Click Me. )

Midnight... A place filled with love and joy... Controlled by fear and hate...

The History Of Midnight

User Image

Eons ago the world was constantly shaken and destroyed by a terrible beast that dwells just in the behind... It would jump village to village demolishing everything in its path seeking to destroy the world... As it was destroying a small village a hero stepped forward challenging this beast...The world stopped, the gods mourned as the little boy be struck down... The beast became enraged because nobody tried to stop the child they just watched... Before the great beast could unleash its rage, the gods trapped the beast in the great stone just outside the village... The child's soul was released into the spirit world to be reborn, but it attached with another child's an was reborn in her place... The boy now watches over the girl as her guardian... And the beast waits plotting its revenge...

Midnight Now

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The town is growing and very high-tech but there is still a traditional area untouched by time... There is a portal that'll take people back and forth between Tokyo and Midnight... It only reveals itself to certain people the ones with great destiny's... The town itself has just as many secrets as it's people... There is a secret society, it is nameless just a whisper in the wind, they fight for the beast... This is a place filled with the lost waiting to be found... Now is the time to pick a side and join the fight... OUR TIME IS NOW.!

The Prophecy Child

Username: DinosaurWoe
Character: Rinnea Splendora Mori

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Guardian
N/A

The Beast
N/A

Please, Please read the laws (AKA Rules) before joining. Check out the topics, explore the guild to make sure it's right for you. If you have any questions ask me. If you are going to join use proper English. (I understand if you're foreign it's okay if it's not perfect. Just no text talk.)

(If you wish to join write a short reason why. If you wish to be part of the royal family, or a main story line character please put it in your join re-quest. The Guild is still under construction and will be updated. Only ask to join if you will be active. Please read the rules an post that you've read them before doing anything else. If not your posts will be deleted.)