Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gatekeeper

Running through the monsoon,beyond the world ...

I don't know the first thing about being a Captain q.q
Someone kindly explain the basics to me?

to the end of time,where the rain won't hurt ...

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
      User Image

User Image

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

'cause i wanna be { sweet } || but i wanna be w i l d || if i wanna find my own style
      so, i make a m i s t a k e, then i do it { again } || but do it the best way that i can

@Sarcasdick
                              Okay! So basically it goes like this:
                              A captain is the leader of the guild. You and some others you trust in your help help make it a fun place.
                              It takes gold though. For each forum you make.
                              But for basics, it just depends on what kind of guild it is.

You need to make sure you have some vice presidents to help you along.
                              Make some contests so people will stay in the guild, make it fun and exciting.

It's hard to make a successful guild but it's really fun.

Dangerous Gatekeeper

xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
      User Image

User Image

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

'cause i wanna be { sweet } || but i wanna be w i l d || if i wanna find my own style
      so, i make a m i s t a k e, then i do it { again } || but do it the best way that i can

@Sarcasdick
                              Okay! So basically it goes like this:
                              A captain is the leader of the guild. You and some others you trust in your help help make it a fun place.
                              It takes gold though. For each forum you make.
                              But for basics, it just depends on what kind of guild it is.

You need to make sure you have some vice presidents to help you along.
                              Make some contests so people will stay in the guild, make it fun and exciting.

It's hard to make a successful guild but it's really fun.

If our loveis tragedy why are you my remedy ?

I'll do my best c:
I'm just ashamed almost to release it to the public, because I know how mean people get and frankly, it looks terrible and empty.

If our love'sinsanity why are youmy clarity?

miss never on's Princess

Romantic Strawberry

16,450 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Object of Affection 150
Sarcasdick

User Image

User Image

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

Aww don't worry about this mean people.
                              As long as you like it right?
                              I'm sure your guild will be great! You just have to get used to it and have other people help you~

Dangerous Gatekeeper

xXxStrawberry of LovexXx
Sarcasdick

User Image

User Image

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅ ┅┅ ┅┅

Aww don't worry about this mean people.
                              As long as you like it right?
                              I'm sure your guild will be great! You just have to get used to it and have other people help you~

If our love is tragedy why are you my remedy?

Indeed.
I'm just waiting on the people I need for my crew to get back to me, and the designer to finish her work. c:

If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff