Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bear

15,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
maddysen
Hi! Im a fairly new member and looking for a guild to join! smile please reply if i could join yours! Thank you!

User Image

Come and have a look smile if we interest you feel free to join!

Tipsy Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Invisibility 100
Hello there!
If you like video games, anime, Booty Grab- or all of the above- then this guild is for you! Grabbin' and Gamin' is a guild tailored to all three, however we have many other forums for conversation about just about anything, even a RP board!

User Image

We have contests and even random giveaways, so come have a look! smile
Follow this link to The Hopeless Romantics guild:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-hopeless-romantics/g.403591/

It's a guild for romance lovers of all kinds~ !

It is an RP Guild, but you must be 16 years old or older to join us.

We'd love to have you and any friends you may have that enjoy romance as well~ !

We hope to see you there~ !

Lots of love,
Guild Owner
~*~ VioletEmerald87 ~*~

Feral Bloodsucker

8,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
maddysen
Hi! Im a fairly new member and looking for a guild to join! smile please reply if i could join yours! Thank you!

User Image
Hello, We are a brand new guild. The role-play is just starting as new players join and post their characters. We are a little slow right now due to being new but I'm sure that with new active members joining the ball will be rolling quickly. My guild is about the world going to hell and Mother Earth granting powers to humans who were about to be sacrificed in her name. She gives them the power to turn into wolves with control over an element. The world is contaminated by garbage and it is their job to clean it up. But as the earth is cleaned up from the pollution causing technology, the economy falls and crime rises. Then a company begins to hear rumors about elemental wolves and so they start to hunt for them in the only area in the world with tree's. It just so happens to be where the wolves live. Will the wolves have to kill the humans or can they convince them to help in their cause. All the while, secretly the wolves are thinking of rebelling against Mother Earth to get their lives back.

Again the role-play is just starting but that is the plot. I hope you will join us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games