Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Rogue

Hi! Im a fairly new member and looking for a guild to join! smile please reply if i could join yours! Thank you!

Fashionable Rogue

Beloved Ladykiller

maddysen
Hi! Im a fairly new member and looking for a guild to join! smile please reply if i could join yours! Thank you!

I would be happy if you would consider joining mine. ^_^
This is My Guild Vanity's Mirror: The Chronicle of the Gods.
It is a Myth Based Guild, that is set in modern day. That is run by a Close group of Friends. It is a safe place, for Role Players of all skill level to come a Role Play. Here is what is on the front page.

User Image

Welcome to a world where the Gods once more walk the Earth. Mortals are once more puppets for the divine to control, and you must decide whether to side with the Gods or make their own path. The world has changed. Cities are far more advanced, dense forests have returned, untouched by man. It seems as if the Gods have brought the beauty with them. An uneasy truce was made between the Gods of every Pantheon, to maintain peace and order. But tension grows. Some wish to see the peace remain, others would like the world to burn. As the pressure increases, one thing is clear: War is on the horizon.

You are not limited to a making a God character, you can be a human or a vampire or just about anything from myth.

Link: Vanity's Mirror
So please Give my Guild a Look.

Fashionable Rogue

Milpheeo
maddysen

I would be happy if you would consider joining mine. ^_^
This is My Guild Vanity's Mirror: The Chronicle of the Gods.
It is a Myth Based Guild, that is set in modern day. That is run by a Close group of Friends. It is a safe place, for Role Players of all skill level to come a Role Play. Here is what is on the front page.

User Image

Welcome to a world where the Gods once more walk the Earth. Mortals are once more puppets for the divine to control, and you must decide whether to side with the Gods or make their own path. The world has changed. Cities are far more advanced, dense forests have returned, untouched by man. It seems as if the Gods have brought the beauty with them. An uneasy truce was made between the Gods of every Pantheon, to maintain peace and order. But tension grows. Some wish to see the peace remain, others would like the world to burn. As the pressure increases, one thing is clear: War is on the horizon.

You are not limited to a making a God character, you can be a human or a vampire or just about anything from myth.

Link: Vanity's Mirror
So please Give my Guild a Look.

Thanks! smile ill check it out

Fashionable Rogue

Bump smile

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Cute Pup

12,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
maddysen

Hey new one ^^

I suggest you to join The Newbie Supporting and Training guild
In the guild we'll teach you how to use GaiaOnline, and you'll be able to make new friends ^^

Feel free to join and we'll be happy to accept you heart

Fashionable Rogue

RainbowPop26

Cool! Ill look at it! smile

Fashionable Rogue

Auntie sindy
maddysen

Hey new one ^^

I suggest you to join The Newbie Supporting and Training guild
In the guild we'll teach you how to use GaiaOnline, and you'll be able to make new friends ^^

Feel free to join and we'll be happy to accept you heart

Thanks! smile

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
maddysen

Cool! Ill look at it! smile

<3 Awesomesauce <3
If you like, I own a guild. It's under construction but we're looking for new members. We're reviving an old guild. All new things. The link is in my signature.

Ghost_Rios's Senpai

Lavish Wildcat

maddysen

If you like roleplaying I have two guilds you might want to look at

First one is a vampire rp
Hidden Coven

The second one based on a darkness destroying Fairy Tales
Land of Fairy Tales

I hope that you have a great time on Gaia.

Friendly Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gaian

User Image

We are here to help others and have a good time while doing so. We offer games, prizes, and contests, as well as many other exciting things for users to do. We have random discussions, friendly crew, and stellar guild members. Any and everyone is welcome to join this guild, whether they are questing, donating, or just looking to make new friends and hangout.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff