Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I am looking for a decent RP guild. I am okay with guilds based on a series, but mention what series you are advertising your guild. Thank you.

I am not interested in playing through a school guild. Bad experience with that genre of role-playing.

I am 20, so if you want to advertise a horror RP guild, please do. Thanks in advance.

Likes-
Describing stuff.
Horror
Video Games
Botany
Stephen King
Poppy Z. Brite
Rice

Dislikes
School RPs. (This is like explaining the color blue to a blind alien. It's going to be difficult to make this seem appealing to me)
Picture posting in each post. (Not a problem with leaving it in a profile, but it's just a pet peeve.
Small fonts. (I have astigmatism. You fancy jerk, I can't read your post. >:0 )

Questionable Genius

Might I suggest my group roleplay.

User Image

I would describe the genre as a mixture of slice of life, drama, romance and comedy.
It's a lazy literate roleplay. So that's a good use of grammar, punctuation and spelling but the rules surrounding post length are more relaxed.
The story line itself is about the lives of the workers and customers of Le Cafe Obscur - a small independent cafe situated in a fictional city on a fictional island in the (not so fictional) English Channel.
Concerning the pet peeve you have there. Images are optional and it's your choice whether you wish to include them in posts or not.
Well, please take a little peek if you're at all interested.

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Sleepy Tea
Might I suggest my group roleplay.

User Image

I would describe the genre as a mixture of slice of life, drama, romance and comedy.
It's a lazy literate roleplay. So that's a good use of grammar, punctuation and spelling but the rules surrounding post length are more relaxed.
The story line itself is about the lives of the workers and customers of Le Cafe Obscur - a small independent cafe situated in a fictional city on a fictional island in the (not so fictional) English Channel.
Concerning the pet peeve you have there. Images are optional and it's your choice whether you wish to include them in posts or not.
Well, please take a little peek if you're at all interested.

It sounds weird to bring it up, but it sounds like the RP has a Magic Realism feel to it.

I will look at it and see if it looks like fun. Thanks!

Shy Lunatic

Questionable Genius

dah fuzzinator of dewm!
It sounds weird to bring it up, but it sounds like the RP has a Magic Realism feel to it.

I will look at it and see if it looks like fun. Thanks!

Well, I suppose that there are hints toward that. Truth be told, it was inspired by a handful of british sitcoms which did have aspects of magic realism.
So it doesn't sound weird at all. =]

Demonic Strawberry

dah fuzzinator of dewm!
I am looking for a decent RP guild. I am okay with guilds based on a series, but mention what series you are advertising your guild. Thank you.

I am not interested in playing through a school guild. Bad experience with that genre of role-playing.

I am 20, so if you want to advertise a horror RP guild, please do. Thanks in advance.

Likes-
Describing stuff.
Horror
Video Games
Botany
Stephen King
Poppy Z. Brite
Rice

Dislikes
School RPs. (This is like explaining the color blue to a blind alien. It's going to be difficult to make this seem appealing to me)
Picture posting in each post. (Not a problem with leaving it in a profile, but it's just a pet peeve.
Small fonts. (I have astigmatism. You fancy jerk, I can't read your post. >:0 )

User Image
Throw back your head,
Howl to the moon

Through the night
This stary flight

The night of the blood moon

A world torn by war between the races. Factions fight for survival and their very right to exist. With roleplayers that span the board we have quite the mix of ideas and twists all within a flexible plot.

((No schools, we promise. There is a fondness of fancy posting formats though, with one or two people who enjoy small fonts. Feel free to ask them to make it bigger though. I doubt they would mind.))

Beloved Ladykiller

This is My Guild Vanity's Mirror: The Chronicle of the Gods.
It is a Myth Based Guild, that is set in modern day. That is run by a Close group of Friends. It is a safe place, for Role Players of all skill level to come a Role Play. Here is what is on the front page.

User Image

Welcome to a world where the Gods once more walk the Earth. Mortals are once more puppets for the divine to control, and you must decide whether to side with the Gods or make their own path. The world has changed. Cities are far more advanced, dense forests have returned, untouched by man. It seems as if the Gods have brought the beauty with them. An uneasy truce was made between the Gods of every Pantheon, to maintain peace and order. But tension grows. Some wish to see the peace remain, others would like the world to burn. As the pressure increases, one thing is clear: War is on the horizon.

You are not limited to a making a God character, you can be a human or a vampire or just about anything from myth.

Link: Vanity's Mirror
So please Give my Guild a Look.
dah fuzzinator of dewm!

Profitable Millionaire

User Image

A Kingdom in the west has come into great power after the tragedy of their neighbouring kingdom of Eaglesworth. After the fall of eagleworth a dark plague spread through out the land converting harmless animals into beasts and loving creatures into savages. Will you sit back in the safe walls of the kingdom or take up a weapon and fight? Welcome to Gladowen.

Functional respect system, character class upgrades, weapon specialization and combat rating ranks c:

Come check us out?
Does a good old fashioned Apocalypse RP tickle your fancy? Think you have the skills to survive and rebuild after the world has fallen into ruins?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces