Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Member

Hello. <3

I'm creating a Roleplaying guild that doubles as a learning place for new members.

BUT I need a partner for this. I simply cannot do it all on my own. Sure, the gold thing is going to be a synch, but the management is going to be difficult.

If you're interested, please message me with the following filled out. If I like it, I'm going to want to become friends with you. But not the basic "Friend Me on Gaia" thing. I want you to be someone I can talk to and depend on. I want us to be "buds" before I go trusting your ideas and decision-making.

Name: [The nickname you'd like me to call you.]
Age: [I don't care if you are 14 or 40, I'd just like to know who I'm dealing with.]
How long you've been roleplaying: [I'd like to see some more experienced players, but anything is fine.]
Level: [Semi.Lit, Lit., Adv. Lit. I'd like to see a variety. I won't frown upon any of them.]
Why you'd like to be the Vice: [Your call.]
Other: [Anything you feel strongly about or feel should be added to the guild.]

Aged Member

And...y'know...post here to keep me company. crying

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello so is it a general rping guild or a themed?

Aged Member

Hello. <3 It's a general roleplay guild.

We'll have different subthreads for different types of roleplays, along with subs for character development and roleplaying guides.

Magical Shounen

9,600 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I love roleplaying alas my skills are very rough >.<

Aged Member

Send me a PM and we'll chat. =]

Questionable Genius

I am currently looking for affiliates for my guild.

User Image

Well, a group of affiliates with a difference. More of a community of guilds which actually support the other guilds within the affiliation.
I was wondering if you were interested at all.
Also, have you created this guild of yours yet? I would adore it if you could send me a link to it.

Gracious Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kaye Kilowatt
Hello. <3 It's a general roleplay guild.

We'll have different subthreads for different types of roleplays, along with subs for character development and roleplaying guides.

I love the idea of "how too" helping people learn kind of thing!
General Roleplays can be fun too, though sometimes they can get a little crazy and unorganized.... Management will be important!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff