Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Gaian

The happiest people don't have the best of everything.

xxxHello, all. c:

I'm looking for an adequate guild to fit my tastes.

The guild i'm looking for is a Roleplay guild, i'd prefer an academy one, but others are fine too. Action is quite nice, and so is fighting, but i am not the best at it.

I love Fluff, Angst, and Romance as well.

Also, i really like making posting styles for my characters, and i do not use human pictures, only anime. Nor do i like guilds who mix anime, and human pictures. I can tolerate it, but in my opinion, it kinda looks weird. :c I have really simple tastes when it comes to guilds, so, there's an unlikely chance i wont like it. I have tons of experience as being part of a guild crew, so if it's open, i will gladly consider joining~ Also, guilds who remain active, will forever be on my bucket list. I love super active guilds, love, love, love. If anyone has any idea of a nice for me guild, i'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know about it, the rules, and maybe even give a link. ^ u ^

Thanks.

A lot.

c:
xxx

They simply make the best of everything.

Devoted Mage

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Buttercream Belle

xxxHello, all. c:

The guild i'm looking for is a Roleplay guild, i'd prefer an academy one, but others are fine too. Action is quite nice, and so is fighting, but i am not the best at it.

Also, i really like making posting styles for my characters, and i do not use human pictures, only anime. Nor do i like guilds who mix anime, and human pictures. I can tolerate it, but in my opinion, it kinda looks weird. :c I have really simple tastes when it comes to guilds, so, there's an unlikely chance i wont like it. I have tons of experience as being part of a guild crew, so if it's open, i will gladly consider joining~ Also, guilds who remain active, will forever be on my bucket list. I love super active guilds, love, love, love. If anyone has any idea of a nice for me guild, i'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know about it, the rules, and maybe even give a link. ^ u ^

Thanks.

A lot.

c:
xxx

User Image
User Image
Check It out!

Beloved Ladykiller

Buttercream Belle

xxxHello, all. c:

Thanks.

A lot.

c:
xxx

Hello Buttercream Beauty. I would like to through my guild in to the ring for your consideration.

This is My Guild "Vanity's Mirror: The Chronicle of the Gods".
It is a Myth Based Guild, that is set in modern day. That is run by a Close group of Friends. It is a safe place, for Role Players of all skill level to come a Role Play. Here is what is on the front page.

User Image

Welcome to a world where the Gods once more walk the Earth. Mortals are once more puppets for the divine to control, and you must decide whether to side with the Gods or make their own path. The world has changed. Cities are far more advanced, dense forests have returned, untouched by man. It seems as if the Gods have brought the beauty with them. An uneasy truce was made between the Gods of every Pantheon, to maintain peace and order. But tension grows. Some wish to see the peace remain, others would like the world to burn. As the pressure increases, one thing is clear: War is on the horizon.

You are not limited to a making a God character, you can be a human or a vampire or just about anything from myth.

Link: Vanity's Mirror
So please Give my Guild a Look.

Fashionable Informer

Buttercream Belle

User Image

My guild is rather new, however, I hope it suits your taste. The only thing I cannot guarantee is the use of pictures. Please tell me if it interests you :3 Or simply join, all up to you.

"Welcome to Hallowed Academy

School for the gifted and wealthiest students of the world.
My name is Headmaster, and you are invited to join us for your high school career. This school was originally opened to only humans. However, when I became headmaster we began to let in supernatural students. Students will be able to take regular core classes such as math and history, to electives that include but do not limit equestrian and music classes. Not only will your education be a fun experience but you will be allowed to visit the surrounding areas. Enjoy our neighboring town of Lidenview where students may shop, or Lindenview Forest where students may go horseback riding or take a nice stroll. There is always the Garden of Eden if you are one more suited for relaxing with nature or visit our St John's Cathedral for a peaceful place to worship.

Whatever you chose to do, whatever courses you chose to take, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Headmaster"

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image
My fantasy guild needs active members. its just opening up so it has no activity other then mien and a select few new members.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Glory to the new fallen king

Desirable Sex Symbol

10,725 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Try out "Hidden Legion" we are a roleplaying battle guild setup for newbies and experienced players.(Main lore is from Greek/Roman mythology)
We do have some writters working on some lore/backstorys right now. Currently looking for new active members.

We just started our first lottery in the guild.

There are no special requirements to join, and we have experienced members that can help and answer any questions you may have.

Check us out here:
User Image

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
It's an everything guild with a roleplay subforum. c:

User Image

Friendly Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Freebies Gaia Guild…..You want to want prizes in gold and/or items by just posting…..In this Guild, you can win prizes in gold and items by participating in forum discussions.

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
Don't know if these two will interest you, but I'm looking for people in my two guilds, Link's will be below.

Neither of them are all about fighting, if that isn't the path you as a Roleplayer want to take, then you don't have to. Variety is a nice thing.

The Warrior's Pride, a Fire Emblem RP Guild

Pokémon: The Shikoku Saga's, all 5 Generations of Pokémon in a brand new region

Hilarious Bear

16,600 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Rogue 100
User Image

My guild is cool we have just re-opened but have a look! heart
If you still haven't found a guild, follow this link to our home page:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-hopeless-romantics/g.403591/

We are a romance RP guild.

Check us out, and let me know if you'd like to join us~ !

You must be 16 years old or older to join.

We hope to see you there~ !

Lots of love,
Guild Owner
~*~ VioletEmerald87 ~*~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items