Welcome to Gaia! ::

FoxyYaoi's Partner

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
is it ok to name a guild like oh f**k or like OH S**T or something because i dont want my guild to be closed down cause of something silly like that. (and yes i did purposely add the stars)

{i would read the rules but last time i seen them was when i created the guild and i dont want to spend 20k just to read something, (if there are rules about this please send me a link) i mean like it could mean something else or since its stars it doesnt matter right? as long as it doesnt say the actual word?}

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
As far as I know, you can name your guild whatever you like as long as it falls under Gaia's Tos & rules & guidelines & Guild guideline.
Gaia has a filter for people that don't want to read those words. It is automatically on, but many people turned it off. I have mine off and I think it is dumb to not write out the words properly, because doing so will allow the filter to protect those who want to not see it, and will show the word for people that do want to see it.

4,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
So in other words, if it does not say that you can not have profanity in a Guild Name then just put ******** or Oh s**t. Without the stars.

FoxyYaoi's Partner

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Unexplained Mystery
As far as I know, you can name your guild whatever you like as long as it falls under Gaia's Tos & rules & guidelines & Guild guideline.
lol thanks ^^

FoxyYaoi's Partner

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LillianSaire
Gaia has a filter for people that don't want to read those words. It is automatically on, but many people turned it off. I have mine off and I think it is dumb to not write out the words properly, because doing so will allow the filter to protect those who want to not see it, and will show the word for people that do want to see it.
see heres the thing, they may can block words but they can't block words with in images.

FoxyYaoi's Partner

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Article De Amor
So in other words, if it does not say that you can not have profanity in a Guild Name then just put ******** or Oh s**t. Without the stars.

well have to add the stars anyways cause the site said it was a PG 13 site so might as well
Freaking Serious
LillianSaire
see heres the thing, they may can block words but they can't block words with in images.

Images . . . you mean like for the guild banner? For the smaller one it is usually an abbreviation, and sometimes in the larger ones as well. I'd PM a Mod and save that PM to be sure about it needing one thing or another.

FoxyYaoi's Partner

4,650 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
LillianSaire
Freaking Serious
LillianSaire

Images . . . you mean like for the guild banner? For the smaller one it is usually an abbreviation, and sometimes in the larger ones as well. I'd PM a Mod and save that PM to be sure about it needing one thing or another.

nahh its ok, if they have a guild called "We Donate Bitches" then we can have a guild called "Oh S**T" and yes i want the word blocked and not cause of the TOS either.

And yes banners, announcements ect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces