Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Since I noticed people with religious guilds, I wanted to make a guild that would promote more religious/spiritual equality as well as allow people to be educated on the different avenues in life.

The main rule would be no discrimination, which would mean tolerance and acceptance that people believe differently.

The name is Path 360. I got the idea since my college has an organization called Life 180, so I wanted to make an organization there called that, but I'd like to start it here too.

Any ideas? Any help?

Interesting Nerd

I think that sounds like a great idea for a guild. smile

First you need to purchase a guild if you haven't already. I would look to see if there are any used guilds for sale, this could save you a bit of money. There are sometimes guilds for sale with subforums and some gold in the guild's account which is always nice to have for announcements and subforums.

Thieving Cat

14,150 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Cool Cat 500
Miss Esa
I think that sounds like a great idea for a guild. smile

First you need to purchase a guild if you haven't already. I would look to see if there are any used guilds for sale, this could save you a bit of money. There are sometimes guilds for sale with subforums and some gold in the guild's account which is always nice to have for announcements and subforums.

Thank you for your advice. smile

Shameless Hoarder

I think this is a wonderful idea.
I actually finished learning about religion a while back and I think making a guild dedicated to the discussion and background ethics of all different kinds of religions is perfect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff