Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mfpoke's Princess

Shy Kitten

I also need 2k more gold. But that's not the main problem.

This is would be my first time being the owner of a Gaia guild. I was the leader of guilda on sites like Neopets and stuff a while back, but this is different. Somehow. Probably..

But yeah! I would want it to be roleplay-based, literate, fantasy. I'm trying to decide between two plots: one would be open to only a few members, and the other would be able to have as many as it could hold.

I'm also afraid I'll either get overwhelmed or I won't be able to find people to join. I can do all the graphics and everything on my own if needed, which is probably why I'll get overwhelmed.

So.. I need advice. Should I do it or no? And if so, should I choose the plot where it would only have a few members or the plot that could have as many as it can?
A n e e s a n

This is would be my first time being the owner of a Gaia guild. I was the leader of guilda on sites like Neopets and stuff a while back, but this is different. Somehow. Probably..

But yeah! I would want it to be roleplay-based, literate, fantasy. I'm trying to decide between two plots: one would be open to only a few members, and the other would be able to have as many as it could hold.

I'm also afraid I'll either get overwhelmed or I won't be able to find people to join. I can do all the graphics and everything on my own if needed, which is probably why I'll get overwhelmed.

So.. I need advice. Should I do it or no? And if so, should I choose the plot where it would only have a few members or the plot that could have as many as it can?

Hey, I say go for it. You have an awesomely creative mind and I'm sure it will turn out great! Plus you know I will always help you out if you need help managing the guild or the people in it smile

Mfpoke's Princess

Shy Kitten

Pheyephur
A n e e s a n

Hey, I say go for it. You have an awesomely creative mind and I'm sure it will turn out great! Plus you know I will always help you out if you need help managing the guild or the people in it smile

PHEYAA~ *glompzz*
After I bought it officially I was gonna ask, but I guess I just will now since you already saw this d:
BE MY VICE? emotion_kirakira
A n e e s a n
Pheyephur
A n e e s a n

PHEYAA~ *glompzz*
After I bought it officially I was gonna ask, but I guess I just will now since you already saw this d:

Haha of course! I would be more than happy to help you out smile Just let me know what you want me to do and I will do my best!

Mega Noob

8,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100

.... and maybe if you cannot think of a real good theme for your guild, you are more than welcome to purchase mine... that I'm currently selling [ and trying to get rid of ]. whee

Dimension of Worlds

Desirable Ladykiller

User Image

If you have a well thought out and decent plot for the guild, are able to deal with people and their different wants and needs and have the patience to baby the guild into adult hood I would say go for it.

The main thing a guild needs is an active leader, members aren't going to post unless you provide topic for them and reasons for them to stay. It can be a real challenge to keep your members interested.

~ User Image ~

Invisible Raider

11,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
A n e e s a n

I think it's a wonderful idea to create your own guild. I also have a suggestion, if you want to lighten the stress how about join the crew of a current guild? Then if you decide you like helping to run guilds you can start your own.
Having a guild is a big time commitment. So I would try just being on the crew of one before you make any final decisions.
If you are interested my guild I am running needs more of a crew, we're a small guild because I let it die almost a year ago, and I rebooted it a few days ago. So really you would be helping me start up the guild again.

I wish you all the best in luck with what you choose. If you need any help at all just let me know and I'll try to help you the best I can.

Magical Cutesmasher

11,250 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
Pheyephur
A n e e s a n
Pheyephur
A n e e s a n

PHEYAA~ *glompzz*

Haha of course! I would be more than happy to help you out smile Just let me know what you want me to do and I will do my best!

I feel like she just proposed to you.
And you were just like 'Meh'
XD

Prophet

The one way, in my experience, to make an active guild, is to have crew and resources that are dependable and which you can rely on to get stuff done or make graphics on their own.

putting all the work on yourself will eventually just make it a drag.

just my 2cents.

Friendly Explorer

8,850 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Voter 100
  • Member 100
I would help you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash