Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragons Last Vow's Significant Otter

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
gaia_diamond I am searching for someone to make me 3 guild banners. gaia_diamond

Details:

2 wolf guilds; Wolves: Scars of The Warrior and Wolves: Shattered Packs

1 anything goes RP Guild: New Shiro: Kuro Shiro Reborn

For the wolf guilds:

For Shattered Packs I was thinking of a wolf howling at the moon with the IMG moving up to just the moon,then changing into, running wolves, or fighting wolves. For words I would want it to say the name (of course) but if possible something like Love, Death, Freedom

For Scars of The Warrior I was thinking running wolves, fighting wolves, and/or wolves in the zoo or behind fences too. Other than the name I would like it to say, Death, Life, Fear, Escape.

New Shiro: Kuro Shiro Reborn

I want this guild to be special.

I want the banner to have eyes(like my siggy kinda), animals like wolves and tigers, a dragon, an elf, and a vampire. Images or GIFs of fire, rain & storms, or other natural events would be AWESOME, maybe throw in something to do with a beach and a school.

For words I would like : Be Anything, Do Anything. The Guild Name, and something like , Who(or What) are you?, Join a New reality.

I do not care how they go from each image, I also do not care if the words move, though it would be nice. I do not want anything Sparkly. Words listed single I would like to be on their own image or something.

The more fading, sliding, flashing and moving GIFS the better.

The more I like the banner the more I will pay, the minimum is 10k each if I accept it. I can pay up to 50k each at the moment, maybe more.

If you would, check out the two guilds IN my signature(New Shiro and Scars of The warrior) if it will help you understand what I need.

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Do they have to be gifs or can they be like User Image

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Im going to assume you want the banner to be the size required for the guild...if not let me know and ill redo them

Shatterd Pack -User Image

Scars of the Warrior- User Image

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
i like gifs more but those are good :3 can you try one out for the other guild too? I would like that on to be really elaborate if you can

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
if so, post a preveiew, then drop me a PM and we will talk prices before you pass me the codes :3

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Dreams Can Kill
i like gifs more but those are good :3 can you try one out for the other guild too? I would like that on to be really elaborate if you can
Sadly I dont have anything to make gifs with. The guild one is in progress however my photoshop keeps wiggin out on me. Hopefully ill get it done tomorrow

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Snowblazer
Dreams Can Kill
Sadly I dont have anything to make gifs with. The guild one is in progress however my photoshop keeps wiggin out on me. Hopefully ill get it done tomorrow

thank you, just keep me updated.

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Alright, after many hours of cussing at my photoshop I finaly got it done. User Image

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sen me a pm smile

Feral Shapeshifter

11,575 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
GUILD BANNERS ON THE FRITZ!!!

I NEED THREE NEW ONES FOR THESESAME GUILDS!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff