Welcome to Gaia! ::

What are some good ways to advertise a guild?

I am a member of a guild and they are offering a prize to people who bring in new members. What are some ways I can advertise this guild? I know they already have a thread in the chaterbox and in the GGN forum. Where else can I advertise?

Conservative Explorer

Charcoal_Data

I am a member of a guild and they are offering a prize to people who bring in new members. What are some ways I can advertise this guild? I know they already have a thread in the chaterbox and in the GGN forum. Where else can I advertise?
This is Miss_agenda's mule account
and I'm speaking!

I am not quite sure but one quite effective way is to introduce the guild to people who are searching for good, popular guilds or a certain type of the guild that falls under their search list.

In your case, you should probably introduce the guild to the people in the Charity/Quests forums since it is a charity guild. Those who are questing are most probably looking for easy money so they might feel more inclined to join the guild.

Quote me to get my attention

Pyris's Wife

Beloved Conversationalist

10,900 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
Quite honestly, my primary motives for this proposal in acting in itself is that I've been signing Petitions for something our Guild could appreciate (namely petitions for improving Guilds) but I've offered to Affiliate with those still active in them. It's a way to advertise, I suppose.

Just a thought though.

Hallowed Lunatic

13,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
Charcoal_Data

My guild has announcement advertisement packages. For a cheap price, we'll talk about your guild and include a banner in our next announcement. Check it out by clicking the link. XxX

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff