Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
i need to delete a tobic in a guild so how do yuo do it?

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
go to the topic you want to delete the scroll down to the bottoom of the opic there will be a small grey x click it then it will be deleted

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
x_pain11
go to the topic you want to delete the scroll down to the bottoom of the opic there will be a small grey x click it then it will be deleted
thank you!

Dangerous Associate

12,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Comrades in Arms 150
no problem

Tipsy Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Substitute Hero
Steckley
Substitute Hero
Steckley
Substitute Hero

"Just as bad as". You're American too, so don't give me that bull. Do American's industriously murder innocent humans without cause? Never. Do Americans keep telling their public that everything is fine when the enemy is on their doorstep? Not once, since the government doesn't regulate our media.

Before you go waving your banner, come up with something better. "Just as bad as". Are you stupid? Just tell me you are, so I don't feel as bad for you as I already do. The only reason you can keep spewing this crap is because of this nation that is "Just as bad" as one that attempted to slay individuals because of how they were born.

Freedom of speech isn't a Nazi idea, kid, so keep attacking your country by comparing it to the stupidest organization to ever make its way onto the face of the Earth.

Tell me one good thing those idiots achieved.

One thing. You can't do it, can you?

Be glad for this computer screen, dipshit, because if you were to so much as give a hint at your beliefs in real life, I promise your pasty white butt would be shoved off so fast you couldn't even heil your little failure of a hero. You don't even have the balls to go against me ONLINE, so I can only imagine what kind of miserable human you are when it comes to getting off of your sweaty computer chair and taking a stand.

Just one thing, stupid. Say it.

yes i am american put i hate america i want to live in europe put my parents do not let me. and america hade conertration camps and thjey did not like the jews( they do not bomb the rail road tracks in world war 2 and they did not let a boat load of jews in our courntary

Are you kidding? What kind of little brat are you, hating the country that you were born into? I can't have any respect for you, which is suprising since I had none to begin with. It's not even an opinion any more: you are the worst kind of person.

You need to learn your history, kid, before you argue with someone twice your intelligence, and three times your mental stability. The Allies had no idea the concentration camps existed until they were on its doorstep, and once they were discovered, the soldiers did everything in their power to get rid of any of them that they could reach. Besides, attacking train lines would endanger civilians.

I know you're too stupid to realize the value of a life, but Americans didn nothing against the citizens, only the industry that fueled the war and those who pointed a gun directly at them.

And yes, stupid, we did bring in immigrants. Do you want to do a little bit of research, and find out just how many Jewish immigrants flooded into the country to get away from the Nazis, and how many came here after surviving the horrors that were unfairly shoved upon them?

You make me sick. Learn what you're supporting, then you can wave around your bloody banner. If you've never been to a Holocaust memorial, nor heard a survivor speak, then you have no right to claim that you're a Nazi.

And I'm still waiting for that thing Nazis achieved. You can't name it, can you?

camerica is the most fatest countray and i ****** is in charge now stop pming me! yuor nerd! lets set le it as this hitler rocks!

You can't take my words, can you? All you do is flail your arms and whine like a baby. And how dare you call a human being that. Your assumptions clearly reveal your juvenile, ingnorant nature, which I can only pray will be beaten out of you by the nearest sensible human life.

No, not even ignorant. My teacher always told me: ignorant are those who haven't a chance to learn. Stupid is the right ones who haven't taken the chances they were given.

You're stupid. From the sounds of things, you're just some idiot kid who believes the first thing he hears, and sticks to it against all logic. Studies of American weight are scewed beyond belief, and though I don't approve of Obama's policy, he had to do something right to get in there. Majority vote mean anything to you? According to the results, the rest of the country doesn't agree with you. Keep rebelling, princess, 'cause you still sound so tough when I'm thrashing you.

And, for the record, Hitler sucks, and you can't prove me wrong. Stop PM'ing me, and run off with your tail between your legs, worm. Just kiss my feet, and I'll stop assaulting you.

Well, that's a lie. I'm going to post this PM on every board and guild you visit, so everyone can see how little you know what you're talking about. You'd like that a lot, wouldn't you?

Here you go, Steckley, just as promised.
Weird un-related post above.

Anyways, I DO NOT SUGGEST DELETING TOPICS!!!!

I highly suggest buying a sub-forum and moving topics to that sub forum instead of deleting! Or delete them once they are in that sub forum. Last time I checked (correct me if I'm wrong), when you delete a topic, it still thinks that there is that topic in your fourm, so when you have let's say 50 topics and delete 20 topics, you will have a blank page because it will think all those topics exist on that page even though nobody can see them. Really annoying when you delete like 60 topics because you have lots of blank pages.

xp That's why it's good to put them in a useless sub-forum.
That isn't a permanent issue, it just takes a couple of minutes. It is just a lag.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff