Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay so my friend has had her guild and search thread deleted because this mod thought Incest was going on from just one post...the thing she the mod has done it before to my friend as well, always the same mod, its like this mod is stalking my friend.
I would report this to the owner but I don't have a clue on how to.
Also the mod always sends a notice saying the guild/thread is deleted and it always includes incest, even when their adopted.

sorry if its not the right thread just I didn't know here to put them.
even slave ones she thought it was a incest!

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
The Mad Outcaster
Okay so my friend has had her guild and search thread deleted because this mod thought Incest was going on from just one post...the thing she the mod has done it before to my friend as well, always the same mod, its like this mod is stalking my friend.
Also the mod always sends a notice saying the guild/thread is deleted and it always includes incest, even when their adopted.

Just to make sure I understand you correctly.....

A guild moderator is deleting threads in the guild? If that's the case all you need to do is to just PM the owner of the guild. I would suggest getting screenshots of threads your friend made and the notice that is sent out to you. If the owner doesn't deal with it, I would suggest you possibly quitting the guild.

If it's a Gaia moderator doing it, then I would suggest you PM one of the admins of the site. Again include screenshots.

Good luck with this.
Unexplained Mystery
The Mad Outcaster

Just to make sure I understand you correctly.....

A guild moderator is deleting threads in the guild? If that's the case all you need to do is to just PM the owner of the guild. I would suggest getting screenshots of threads your friend made and the notice that is sent out to you. If the owner doesn't deal with it, I would suggest you possibly quitting the guild.

If it's a Gaia moderator doing it, then I would suggest you PM one of the admins of the site. Again include screenshots.

Good luck with this.

thank you for your help but this mod completly deleted the guild and i can't even get inside it anymore. all we have are a few psots she warned us about. Some were describing an almost sexual scene but not to the point where it was over the describing limits. I plan to report this to an admin but I can't really find which one.

11,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
The owner of the Guild can PM me, and I can look it over or direct you on contact of higher ups.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff