Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Informer

User Image

If you're into roleplaying, please check out my new guild. Though it is new, I have experience running a guild and hopefully as soon as I get some new members we can get things moving nicely.

"Welcome to Hallowed Academy

School for the gifted and wealthiest students of the world.
My name is Headmaster, and you are invited to join us for your high school career. This school was originally opened to only humans. However, when I became headmaster we began to let in supernatural students. Students will be able to take regular core classes such as math and history, to electives that include but do not limit equestrian and music classes. Not only will your education be a fun experience but you will be allowed to visit the surrounding areas. Enjoy our neighboring town of Lidenview where students may shop, or Lindenview Forest where students may go horseback riding or take a nice stroll. There is always the Garden of Eden if you are one more suited for relaxing with nature or visit our St John's Cathedral for a peaceful place to worship.

Whatever you chose to do, whatever courses you chose to take, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Sincerely,
Headmaster"

Fashionable Informer

Anyone interested?

Fashionable Informer

Fashionable Informer

Fashionable Informer

Dedicated Dabbler

✿ Bump~! ✿

Dedicated Dabbler

✿ Bump~! ✿

Quick Reply