Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright

Seeing as I have not been able to get out much lately I was thinking about starting a special guild.

it would be for advanced role players only above the age of 16.
The people would have to be active for it to work and are willing to learn and to follow a set of rules.

It would be a scifi based guild

SO my question is: Do you think many people would be interested?
I dont want to jump in to this if people wont wanna join

10,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Emmia-Rosenworth

It's not a matter of people wanting to join, it's a matter of advertising and inviting people to your guild yourself. A lot of people launch guilds assuming users will find their way to it; but though some people do find guilds through searching the network, this is a rarity for smaller guilds - most people join guilds because they are invited, or through advertisement (a signature banner, a thread, a PM.) And it's up to you to spread the word.
Captain Nazzy
Emmia-Rosenworth

It's not a matter of people wanting to join, it's a matter of advertising and inviting people to your guild yourself. A lot of people launch guilds assuming users will find their way to it; but though some people do find guilds through searching the network, this is a rarity for smaller guilds - most people join guilds because they are invited, or through advertisement (a signature banner, a thread, a PM.) And it's up to you to spread the word.

Thats kinda not my point. I know I have to advertise and stuff like that. The point I am making is, would people accept the invitation because they want to join, or woud they think the guild I have in mind, would be boring and wont accept the invitation.

Thats why I am saying, would there be any point to throwing my money away

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
Emmia-Rosenworth
Alright

Seeing as I have not been able to get out much lately I was thinking about starting a special guild.

The people would have to be active for it to work and are willing to learn and to follow a set of rules.

If you are interested in making a guild like that I know others would be interested in joining. My advice would be for you to either make a thread guild here if you just want to see how it goes before spending your gold on a guild or you could look for one for sale for a cheaper price here.

If you do make a guild, I wish you the best of luck!
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Alright

If you are interested in making a guild like that I know others would be interested in joining. My advice would be for you to either make a thread guild here if you just want to see how it goes before spending your gold on a guild or you could look for one for sale for a cheaper price here.

Thankyou so much for the advice
I think I might do that after I come back from the weekend.

Oh and if you like, I have a whole heap of tickets for you if you want them. I will give them to you when I get back aswell ^_^

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
Emmia-Rosenworth
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Alright

Oh and if you like, I have a whole heap of tickets for you if you want them. I will give them to you when I get back aswell ^_^

That would be wonderful! Even one ticket helps & I'd be happy with just that. heart Thank you!

And I hope you have a great weekend. smile
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Alright

That would be wonderful! Even one ticket helps & I'd be happy with just that. heart Thank you!

Your welcome
and thankyou ^_^

Would you mind it...if I added you as a freind?

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
Emmia-Rosenworth
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Unexplained Mystery
Emmia-Rosenworth
Alright

Your welcome
and thankyou ^_^

Would you mind it...if I added you as a freind?

I would love to be added as your friend!
Ask barton OOC, not us. Guild people won't all be RPers. Ask where you will most likely find people that would join.

You could also just try out a guild-thread first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff