Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
Hey folks,

I will cut to the chase. I have a guild here on Gaia with nothing in it. I have 9 sub-forums and I really don't know what to do with it. I am taking this matter to the forums hoping someone will be able to spark my interest and help me figure out what to make this guild into. I will say up-front that the guild is not for sale.

Anywho, I know there are a lot of role playing guilds, but I really like the idea of bringing a world to life. I'll take comments into consideration and I'd love to come up with something awesome. I'll say right now, I will not make a guild that I do not like. For example, Pokemon, Twilight, and Bleach are out. I shall ignore all comments that mention it. If you don't want to post in the thread, you can always send me a PM.

Cheers,
~Eris

Invisible Raider

11,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
I've created an original idea for my rpg. I brought my own world to life and a lot of people seem to enjoy it.
If you need ideas just look around my guild (link in my sig) and see if anything triggers your imagination.
Good Luck!
and if you need anymore help I'll be glad to assist.

Chatty Gaian

6,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
Pocket Priest
I've created an original idea for my rpg. I brought my own world to life and a lot of people seem to enjoy it.
If you need ideas just look around my guild (link in my sig) and see if anything triggers your imagination.
Good Luck!
and if you need anymore help I'll be glad to assist.

Thanks so much. I'll definitely take a look.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff