<3 </3

Jelly, or jam?

Jelly. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Jam. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
A plethora of peanut butter. 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
This is rather arbitrary. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]

Dapper Dabbler

An acquaintance of mine recently introduced me to the concept of family guilds here on Gaia. I admit, I'm a sucker for the sentimental and tender, so the idea interests me greatly. However, I've not come across anything.. decent. Is there perhaps anybody that could point me in the direction of a family guild that does not (pardon my French) suck a**? Or even better, welcome me into their own little family network? If so, it would be appreciated.

(If anybody has something negative to say on the topic of family guilds, I remind you to do so in a manner that will not be taken offensively. Helpful information is only so when delivered in an amiable tone.)

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Dapper Dabbler

Angelic Warrior

You are more then welcome to check out my guild. The link is in my siggy. nice people and they are like a family being there for each other. I hope you check us out.

Angelic Gatekeeper

6,750 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Family Guild in my sig, plus starter packs. Also you can PM me.

Sparkling Lunatic

angelic snow angel
You are more then welcome to check out my guild. The link is in my siggy. nice people and they are like a family being there for each other. I hope you check us out.

I have an interest in such a guild. 4laugh

Angelic Warrior

Bits Of Silver
angelic snow angel

I have an interest in such a guild. 4laugh

g
Great check out the gold give away, contest and charity s I am so glad you have joined us.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff