Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Ultima228
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Ultima228

Though, it would be rather interesting to join your guild as a crew member. I am currently in the crew of another Bleach Guild {In Signature}. Perhaps I would like to join as a regular member. Do you think we could perhaps be affiliates?

I have a full crew at this point, with people I know and trust, as for affiliation, I am not in the guild, I have no members in your guild, we know nothing of it, therefore I am saying no.

Even if I didn't say no, the Crew would be voting on it, and we are not affiliating with anybody while still UC

then perhaps you may want to state that in your topic so you won't get anymore interested parties wanting to join your crew.

And as far as knowing about guilds. All it takes is a click on a link and a little bit of reading, thank you.

Loyal Friend

18,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Ultima228
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Ultima228

Though, it would be rather interesting to join your guild as a crew member. I am currently in the crew of another Bleach Guild {In Signature}. Perhaps I would like to join as a regular member. Do you think we could perhaps be affiliates?

I have a full crew at this point, with people I know and trust, as for affiliation, I am not in the guild, I have no members in your guild, we know nothing of it, therefore I am saying no.

Even if I didn't say no, the Crew would be voting on it, and we are not affiliating with anybody while still UC

then perhaps you may want to state that in your topic so you won't get anymore interested parties wanting to join your crew.

And as far as knowing about guilds. All it takes is a click on a link and a little bit of reading, thank you.

One would think you would look at the AGE of the topic before replying to something

Friendly Giver

11,640 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
Ultima228
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Ultima228
xXHaunted_DreamsXx
Ultima228

One would think you would look at the AGE of the topic before replying to something

As a matter of fact, I look at the last date something was posted on the topic. Not the age of the topic. The age of the topic can be very old and still have a conversation going on in it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff