Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Fatcat

C'mon, there has to be some remaining fans out there. For those fans reading this, haven't you noticed the lack of active Earthbound guilds? I don't want to believe that there aren't Earthbound fans here. Actually, to be honest, I've only gone as far as playing Mother 3. However, I do know a good amount of things from the older games. So, if anyone would be interested in starting up a guild with me... That would be great!I've created some ideas needed for a decent roleplay, but could use some better details to make the storyline a little more sturdy. The storyline so far doesn't seem so great, and can always be changed with your help. It takes place in the real word, not the World of Mother.And as lame as it sounds, there is a reason. At the end of Mother 3, the characters state and know the the PLAYER'S world, and their world are seperate from each other. So what I mean to say... This Mother/Earthbound roleplay will be about you the Player. Allow me to explain more to you what I have... But first...

User Image

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(On another note, too lazy to make the format look fancy.
After all, I don't know whether this forum will take off or not. But to make up for it, here's a logo I made/edited. :3)

User Image

Do you remember the first time you experienced the World of MOTHER?
The names, Ninten, Ness, and Lucas seem to come to mind. Yes, now the you recall, you were always there with them on their long, winding journeys. After all, it was thanks to you that they've obtained something incredibly immense... that prolonged desire for a peaceful world in which they struggled so hard for to achieve. Even after so much that has happened, the sad inevitable moment came where you had to let go of the hands you've guided, walked beside, and grown with...
The year is 201X...
It's been so long, and what has become of them, you wonder. Perhaps if they're friends and families are doing well, and if they're still under those same blue skies... And while the thought is enough to keep you happy, can you think the same for yourself...? For some reason, the world in which you've lived in has gone out of control... Natural disasters... War... Politics... The skies are gray with depression. Things certainly do not appear to look good. And as if it could get any worse, abnormal objects have been flying through the air... Unidentified fragments of objects have been popping of in places that they shouldn't be in... Meteorites have been falling from the sky... Could this be a message? Only a handful will understand... But three(or four) individuals will be chosen to override the Unthinkable events...
...(insert name here)... [PLAYER OF MOTHER 1]
...(insert name here)... [PLAYER OF EARTHBOUND]
...(insert name here)... [PLAYER OF MOTHER 3]
...(insert name here?)... [PLAYER OF MOTHER 4] <--- (questionable)

You've done so much for the World of MOTHER... But even as the PLAYERS... What can you do in questionable times like these? Once you finish this cup of coffee, your adventure will set itself into motion. But don't worry. All you have to do is take a deep breath and keep walking...
I wish you luck...

~~~

Ahem. For those who are interested, I don't ask a lot from you, I don't think. Here are some requirements, while not really mandatory, that would be suited for possible roleplay recruits in the future.
....(Oh, but of course you can join for the hell of it and you don't even have to roleplay. Just be active in some places like OOC threads, and I'll be a happy camper, thank you.)

> Some who has played the game(s). Sometimes just briefly hearing it isn't enough. At least have some basic knowledge about the series, such as Giegue(Giygas), Porky(Pokey), the main characters, etc...

> If you have experience in roleplaying = semi-literate + literate? I'm no grammar nazi, but it would be good you can at least put effort into posting, 4 -6 sentences is acceptable. I make grammar mistakes too. But try and proofread before you post!

> This is not mandatory at all, but if you tried making Earthbound/Mother styled sprites? It would be a big help if we can throw sprites in here and there. I plan to give each character in the guild their own sprites. But probably just one.

> Someone who can HELP organize the guild into subforms and create topics... Someone who can help with Arc ideas would be great too!

~~~

..... Interested, lol? If anything, PM me questions or just them post here! :3
Lucas reporting for duty Or Lonewolflucas but does supers smash bros brawl count that's how I learned about mother and Lucas is my favourite character and my best. Id love to learn more

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff