Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Gaian

Good morning everyone. My guild, The Cute and Cuddly Charity, is in need of a crew member or two. There is not much I ask of my crew members, but I would like some active ones. If you think you would make a good addition to my crew please let me know!

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Forum Posts:[/b]
[b]When did you join Gaia?[/b]
[b]What do you do on Gaia in your free time?[/b]
[b]Do you have any skills that are useful on Gaia?[/b]
[b]Will you be active and help with events, contests, and fund raisers?[/b]
[b]Please List all the Guilds You Are Crew in with Links.[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be a crew member?[/b]
[b]What do you think you could bring to this guild?[/b]
[b]Anything Else?[/b]

User Image

Beloved Gaian

Still looking for new crew members. :3
Cute and Cuddly Charity

Username: elyzia
Forum Posts: 15,908
When did you join Gaia? I first joined Gaia a little over six years ago
What do you do on Gaia in your free time? Currently, I mostly just take care of my guild Burn. It's one of those large guilds with over 30,000 members, so there's always something that needs to be fixed, changed, added, updated, answered, or resolved.
Do you have any skills that are useful on Gaia? Well, I seem to naturally be incredibly good & successful at making gold through vending, which I'd imagine would count as a skill given the nature of your guild. I'm also incredibly experienced with guilds & how to make them as successful as possible. I also host contests that are always very popular, & I can create decent graphics.
Will you be active and help with events, contests, and fund raisers? Of course.
Please List all the Guilds You Are Crew in with Links. Currently, only my own guild, Burn. I've been a crew member for many other guilds in the past, though.
Why do you want to be a crew member? Honestly, being the captain of a guild with 32,000 members is very stressful. To just be a normal crew member in a guild that's significantly smaller than my own is very appealing to me. Also, I have a ton of gold, & love giving it away to people. Donating to people is something I've always loved to do. In my first year on Gaia, I was the Vice Captain for two different charity guilds, & would like to be involved with one again.
What do you think you could bring to this guild? Experience, large amounts of gold, more members, more activity, contests/events, & whatever else you may happen to need done.
Anything Else? Nope, I think that about covers it :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces