Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I ahve a guild of freaks, and I am creating a new front page. I would like to include some peoples opinion on the guild on the new page. Here is the link to the guild:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/?guild_id=290673&_gaia_t_=1272
Please answer what you like about the guild. It would help a lot!

6,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
My god I absolutely LUV it!Go freaks!

4,250 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Lol. It's very creative. ^^
Are you looking for quotes or reviews?
If you want quotes, you shouldn't be asking us, but your guild members. If the guild member is highly visibly in the forum, even better.

If you want reviews please be more clear.

Spicy Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
I'll be honest with you. The front page is ok.

But it is somewhat confusing, I think. It says for the freaks of Gaia. That makes me think of people who swallow swords and put 1o" nails through their jaw.

But you have a pic of Spock. So is it a place for Trekies & Trekkers sort of freaks?

If you are looking for new members, I would suggest you to remove the whole under construction stuff and Spock.

Put at the top a simple banner, followed by the paragraphs you already have in place. I think those words are perfect.

Then if you want to add guild members testimonies, I would suggest you make a thread in your guild and let them know that you are looking for just that and for them to post in the thread. Then take so many and add it to the front. I suggest no more than 1o at a time or else the home page will become overcrowded.

You can change the testimonies every so often, like once a week or once a month or every 2 weeks.....

Other than that, I think you are off to a great start.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff