Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey Guys! So I just started a guild on Sunday and I'm looking for ways to advertise! I have something posted in the Gaia Guilds Network already and I was thinking about the chatterbox, but wasn't sure if that's allowed so I didn't. I have a listing for workers needed in the GJC and have the guild link there so people can look at it to see if it's some place they want to be apart of crew wise. I have it posted on my profile and I have it in my signature but I'm still not getting the members. I have six members total (and most of them are crew!) :/ I've been looking in the GJC to hire advertisers but really the only thing they're going to do is the same thing me and my crew have been doing!

If you guys have any ideas on how else I could advertise please let me know! It'd be a big help and you'd really be helping me out!!

Thanks!!

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Having a nice graphic banner would be a good start. It catches more attention than a simple link in your signature. 4laugh
The top link in my signature is supposed to be the banner but I can't get it to show up

Desirable Pumpkin

8,475 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Link the picture to the guild

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/g-a-e-g/g.259879/][img]image link here blah blah blah[/img][/url]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff