Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

Officer Gigolo
I desperately want to become a member of a Random guild.

I was a member and a mod of one not too long ago and it was great fun, but one of the members began to scare me. I seemed to have accidentally stepped on her foot twice and she was a bit intense. I did not want to end up stepping on her foot again and I did not want to ban her because I don't think she deserved that, so I quit the guild because I knew she would continue being a member and I didn't want to get in her way.

I decided to join another Random guild. I joined because I wanted another place to have fun in. Turns out, my activity in the guild wasn't appreciated. I was bullied a little bit because apparently "noobs" to the guild cannot post a lot. And that's not the kind if guild I want. And the one doing the bullying was a mod and everyone encouraging her were mods. xp

So now I have a dilemma. I want so much to find the perfect random guild but I can't find anymore out there aside from those two when I do a guild search. I did find one more, I shouldn't lie, but I haven't gotten an acceptance reply from them as of yet.

I'm just curious, if I cannot find the perfect random guild to join, should I create my own?

I really want a fun guild to join that isn't too strict and is a friendly environment. I don't know if that exists. :[
Oh no!

Look, you didn't have to leave.
I'm not there anymore so go back.
Right now I'm working to improve my own guild so don't worry about it.

(Don't ask how I found this ......... seriously dont...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff