Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faelin, holding her plate close as she took a seat just beyond the first man, shrugged.
"I am known as Faelin," the woman murmured as she set the plate down the on the table and stared at the crepe as if it had feelers. She was almost drooling, but she managed to control herself and eat civilly, closing her eyes in pleasure at the first bite.
"And... These crepes are very good," Faelin added, giving a smile small to Zulma.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma raised her eyes to the new comer Sol. "Sure, have a seat."
She gave a smile at Faelin. "I'll do some more soon."
She went for the kitchen. Some pot noises and kitchen tools could be heard. Then a loud noise as if all the pots in the kitchen were falling resounded in the overall inn.
KarasuMikel
Karasu looked over at the man's pipe, It reminded him of what happened to himself, but his incident came from a more blunt object from a battle. Karasu stood and turned the the man that had entered. "Even the Salt Water tanks are as much important as everything else." He said walking over to the door to see if any more people were coming.

"I wouldn't dispute that. It's just crazy how hard they try to steal water. It's like...I leave to get a couple of cups, and when I get back, I have to beat them off the tank. It's not like I can even scare them off..."

He sighs and shrugs. Despite the bloodiness of his weapon, Tyric doesn't seem particularly wounded, just tired.
Zulma san
Zulma raised her eyes to the new comer. "Sure, have a seat."
She went for the kitchen. Some pot noises and kitchen tools could be heard. Then a loud noise as if all the pots in the kitchen were falling resounded in the overall inn.

Tyric nearly fell out of his seat, but he caught himself with his hands. Leaving his weapon on the floor, he staggered over to the kitchen door and poked his head through.

"You okay, miss?"

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Satyrical
KarasuMikel
Karasu looked over at the man's pipe, It reminded him of what happened to himself, but his incident came from a more blunt object from a battle. Karasu stood and turned the the man that had entered. "Even the Salt Water tanks are as much important as everything else." He said walking over to the door to see if any more people were coming.

"I wouldn't dispute that. It's just crazy how hard they try to steal water. It's like...I leave to get a couple of cups, and when I get back, I have to beat them off the tank. It's not like I can even scare them off..."

He sighs and shrugs. Despite the bloodiness of his weapon, Tyric doesn't seem particularly wounded, just tired.
Faelin's eyes wandered over to the bloody pipe as well.
"Well," she said quietly as she set another piece of crepe in her mouth. "Ishn't that their plan?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma looked up at the man in the door frame. She was surrounded by a white cloud of flour. She nodded. "I am sorry, yes, I am okay, I guess." she stood back slowly. Her face as white of as ghost because of the flour. She gave an embarrassed smile. "I will be right there."

She felt stupid, she was not a kitchen woman. To avoid the war she had accepted to do what she hated. But she was happy to be able to help. She had some more batter in a pot and the ice cream was ready. She walked back away from the kitchen in the main room, still powdered in white. "Here is the ice cream." she gave to Sol. Then prepared some more crepes.
He looked over his shoulder and shrugged.

"It's a crap plan though. There's always more where that came from...though it's just frustrating, being a benevolent order and having to break skulls."

He shook his head and turned back to the poor lady covered in flour.

"Want me to take over? I can cook decently, though nothing fancy."

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faelin frowned at this man. "It apparently is NOT a crap plan as we seem to always be limping to catch up!" she murmured, cold fire in her voice. "We are losing. Don't tell me you have not noticed!"
Her eyes flickered to Zulma and she her frown disappeared, her quiet demeanor replaced.
"Let him take over, come sit and chat with us. You work hard, yes?"

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma could feel the cold and fire in the air. The war was not helping the spirits.

She raised her head towards the man and Faelin as they addressed her. "No no mister ...mister.... no Faelin...I am fine" she did not know the man's name, she was shaking her head and put her hands in front of her as if to prevent him from passing. "We are all tired that's all." she gave a weak smile. "Crepes are my specialty." She needed to be here behind this counter. They could help but not replace her. She needed a purpose.
"Does anyone need anything? Food? Drinks?" she asked to the guests.
Karasu look at them and shrugged. "We may be losing, but not by much we have to try harder." He says grabbing his equipment. He walks up to Zulma. "Thank you for all your help and good spirit." He smiles at her and turns to everyone else. "Well everyone enjoy your stay hopefully we can all meet up again soon." He says and heads for the door.
He snorted.

"You've seen the amount of people they have, and they're all thirsting for our blood. I've done all I can, and it's not as if we're not still fighting. But, anyway...Miss, you should rest. Hey..." He brightened. "I could make pumpkin pie. We've got some of those things sitting around, anyway."

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Zulma opened her mouth as Karasu spoke about leaving and headed to the door. She did not know what to say. "Karasu..." she started but did not know how to continue. "Be safe and come back." she concluded. How pathetic! she scowled herself as she looked at him disappearing in the door frame. They all come and leave...that's why it's an inn... she reminded herself as she went back to her crepe.

She turned to Satyrical. "Pumpkin pie? That sounds like a great idea." she smiled at him. "Thank you for helping."

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Faelin watched the first man stand to leave and then returned her attention back to Bloody-Pipe.
"Pumpkin," she muttered and shook her head. "Would you tell us your name first, please? I'd like to know who cooks what I eat."
Wise Faelin
Faelin watched the first man stand to leave and then returned her attention back to Bloody-Pipe.
"Pumpkin," she muttered and shook her head. "Would you tell us your name first, please? I'd like to know who cooks what I eat."

He grinned and walked over, offering his hand to shake.

"I'm Tyric. I promise you it'll be all right - those SIN people choose good pumpkins, which I guess isn't surprising."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff