Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anyone keepin their skins on in honor of the overseer?

Dapper Explorer

me! whee even though the potato skin is starting to grow on meh... I LOVE THE BOO SKIN!!
I did and was but I have so many skins to choose from and I change my avi daily. I do have a lot of the overseer items so I can always show my pride biggrin
as long as we get to keep the skin i will defiantly keep mine on smile i love it!
I took screen captures of mine in towns before changing it lmao xd
I'm clinging to mine for now, anyway. I'm sad that I can't change my avatar and that it's so generic.. but.. *waves fist* FOR THE OVERSEER!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what i like to hear. carry on my brothers carry on...

Durem Cleric

13,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
  • Survivor 150
It's too late for me. But I've got the potato skin hidden under this armor and such.
I'm keeping it as long as it lets me... or if I get tried of it.
I love my avatar... I don't want o lose my skin. If I let it go, it'll just be lost forever. I don't think I can bear to do that. sad

Thieving Rogue

I'm holding onto my skin until I can't stand not being able to change my avatar or they force me to change or something. D: I'm just happy I have a decent looking avatar right now.
Maybe I should start a small guild. The Noble Order of the Overseer. a small group of B.O.O follwers, How carry on looking after Gaia from the shadows. Until the Overseer returns and calls upon them again. (Original skins only. Maybe will make a lower class for the potato people.)
User Image

I still have my skin.

Argh, and I want to equip Overseer Trident. xD

User Image

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
how come you all dont have the potato skin thing

Aged Pieslinger

7,450 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Bob Lord of Muffins
Maybe I should start a small guild. The Noble Order of the Overseer. a small group of B.O.O follwers, How carry on looking after Gaia from the shadows. Until the Overseer returns and calls upon them again. (Original skins only. Maybe will make a lower class for the potato people.)

thats a great idea! id join!......... FEELS GOOD MAN!!! <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces