Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Immunua
Blaze of Light
ranchlamb
I don't understand why so many are hoping that both sides don't get to keep their skins. If they have an event with a war we all gotta choose sides just cause its fun. The whole point was to have fun on Gaia though Halloween. So why does it matter. People got attached to their skins and are dreading the results.
I didn't like my skin it just doesn't work for me, so i could be biased.

worth lots of gold only reason wish i put my mule in sin though so i still could havve won and would have been nice for both to keep oh well got a concilation prize
Lmfao the consolation prize looks like some doo-doo with worms, appropriatly named Potatoverseer... BECCAAAUUUSEE sadly, B.O.O. got mashed by S.I.N. sweatdrop

Yep. <3 And I'm glad that Sin won, because all of everyone would of bashed the SIN. XD xp Even though we are the evil ones. o.o'

Shy Medic

13,715 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
hell_kara
Immunua
Blaze of Light
ranchlamb
I don't understand why so many are hoping that both sides don't get to keep their skins. If they have an event with a war we all gotta choose sides just cause its fun. The whole point was to have fun on Gaia though Halloween. So why does it matter. People got attached to their skins and are dreading the results.

worth lots of gold only reason wish i put my mule in sin though so i still could havve won and would have been nice for both to keep oh well got a concilation prize
Lmfao the consolation prize looks like some doo-doo with worms, appropriatly named Potatoverseer... BECCAAAUUUSEE sadly, B.O.O. got mashed by S.I.N. sweatdrop

Yep. <3 And I'm glad that Sin won, because all of everyone would of bashed the SIN. XD xp Even though we are the evil ones. o.o'
Lol yeah, probably. But some of you guys deserve to be bashed! Same with B.O.O. =].
Can you draw my avi???

Moonlight Hunter

9,725 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Immunua
hell_kara
Immunua
Blaze of Light
ranchlamb

Lol yeah, probably. But some of you guys deserve to be bashed! Same with B.O.O. =].

I know that's why the report button was invented. XD But some of us are good. : D
<3 x_g H u r L o7 Says,.

Consider Me Pls? :]

And That's All.. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out