Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count

+ 1 Boy 0.22046746683512 22.0% [ 349 ]
+ 1 Girl 0.77953253316488 78.0% [ 1234 ]
Total Votes:[ 1583 ]
< 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 393 394 395 > >> >>> »|

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Wolfsun112
*Elegantly strides into the ballroom....lets her hair down and steps in the middle of the floor* Turn up the music! WOOOO!

Alright! *turns it up* WHOOO!
Vividi
learn_to_love_me
*sits down and waits for either her friend to come or for a guy to as her out to dance*

friend comes over and says hi

Oh,was that my friend wasnt in the forums i ment. Hi to you^^

3,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
*arrives Fashionably late* " I hope all the good men aren't taken." She whsipered to herself as she sat at an empty table.
*pokes her head in and immediately sits down in a corner* wow..how....fun..*smiles and watches everyone dance and hums a song to herself*
Wolf stepped over to an outstretching table of drinks and looks at her selection. She picked up a martini and lightly sipped it as she stared at the crowd while they danced.
Xo_Devil_Xo_Angel_Xo
Heakura
Xo_Devil_Xo_Angel_Xo
Heakura
Xo_Devil_Xo_Angel_Xo
Heakura
*He looks around for the girl he was supposed to meet and could not find her anywhere in the crowd of dancing people "awww, come on where is she?"*

*she finally sees him in the crowd and pushes her way through*

*He suddenly dissapears from her sight with a flash. He comes up behind her and touches her neck and bends his head and kisses her neck. "I have been looking for you." *
*she smiles turning around facing him*

* "Hey babe, how have you been?" he says with a laugh and he grabs her hips. "Lets dance." *

*she puts her arms around his neck*

* They move out to the center of the dance floor and begin to dance. Her hips were moving beneath his hand. The silk from her beautiful dress was slipping beneath his hands as well. He bends his head towards her ear and whispers "Your dress is absolutely astounding." he then kisses her ear then smiles at her.*
where the hell are the guys?
-Sits down on a chair- Psh. Foget danceing -Reads-
shikako1201
Wolfsun112
*Elegantly strides into the ballroom....lets her hair down and steps in the middle of the floor* Turn up the music! WOOOO!

Alright! *turns it up* WHOOO!

She gets another martini glass and nods at the girl who turned the music up. "YEAH!" she said. She finished that martini and then stared at a huge glass of fruitjuice...it had vodka in it. She proceeded to drink and picked that one up.
*sits alone* sigh

Beloved Cutie-Pie

Eric Coldfire
shikako1201
Eric Coldfire
shikako1201
Eric Coldfire
shikako1201

Uh..Sure.

*dances slowly*

Uh..So..Do you like fireworks? *is a bit obsessed*

uh huh but they don't like me
*lights firework and it explodes in face* see

*giggles* You got something on your cheek. *wipes smuge off with finger*

*blushes* uh...thanks

*blushes* You're..um..Welcome..
*walks in* ello' ppl!
*dances by herself* this is way more fun than sitting down.
-sigh bored-
roxas1235
*walks in* ello' ppl!

She hands him a huge bottle of Vodka. "Join the fun!" she said as she continued to drink from a bottle of Gin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff