Welcome to Gaia! ::

People count

+ 1 Boy 0.22046746683512 22.0% [ 349 ]
+ 1 Girl 0.77953253316488 78.0% [ 1234 ]
Total Votes:[ 1583 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 393 394 395 > >> >>> »|

Strode calmly inside and curiously glanced about, self-consciously reaching up to make sure her halo wasn't out of place before giving a slow smile. "Well, this seems to be a nice place," she mumbled to herself, her hair swaying slightly as she glided soundlessly to a random space in the establishment.

Once reaching her destination, she let her feet settle with a soft tap, ruby eyes languidly moving about once more, to take in the other occupants' chatter and the like.
*walks in and goes stright to a wall to stand against*
Heakura
*He looks around for the girl he was supposed to meet and could not find her anywhere in the crowd of dancing people "awww, come on where is she?"*

*she finally sees him in the crowd and pushes her way through*
shikako1201
Eric Coldfire
shikako1201
I'll light some fireworks! *lights one* ..... *booooom* Ooohhh!! *claps*

can i dance with u

Uh..Sure.

*dances slowly*
eeekkk never mind i got the wrong acount this the ugly avi i need to get the other one
this might be a little boring *sits down and plays Mario Kart on DS*
well...i know im a punk and not pretty but any emo or punk or any guy wanna dance with me? and become my friend?

Beloved Cutie-Pie

xXButterflied MemoriesXx
-yawns again and starts tugging on her hair out of boredom-

*flings firework at you* Time to make some noise! (no pun intended)
Arabelle Bernard
Strode calmly inside and curiously glanced about, self-consciously reaching up to make sure her halo wasn't out of place before giving a slow smile. "Well, this seems to be a nice place," she mumbled to herself, her hair swaying slightly as she glided soundlessly to a random space in the establishment.

Once reaching her destination, she let her feet settle with a soft tap, ruby eyes languidly moving about once more, to take in the other occupants' chatter and the like.
You see a young man, sitting on a chair and drinking Sake. (Rice Wine)
-waits for a boy to ask her to dance-
Hmmm...
hm bored *sets off fireworks in nearest persons face* yey! XD
Pink Angel Butterfly
this might be a little boring *sits down and plays Mario Kart on DS*

can i play too!! blaugh

Fashionable Tycoon

3,450 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
@

May I have this dance? anyone

Ruka_san713's Princess

Green Dabbler

Making her way towards the table filled with drinks, she sighed. So, are any of these worth drinking?..." Shepondered toherself before chooing a bright yellow colored liquid with a cherry and a lime attatched to an umbrella.
look at all thows people dancing *sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces