Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
Shiningsupernova
"That would be pleasant" Nova bowed, her blue eyes staring at Mahsa. "Oh! I haven't introduced myself. I'm Nova. The coco is merely a coco: although he will bite you if you get too close"

Too right I will! The coco leapt off of her back, sauntering over to Mahsa But you look nice. I may permit you to stroke me.
Nova stared at him for a second, and then smiled nervously. "Stay safe. I think there will be much crying if you're zombiefied"
Haudfiducia runs in, hidden under a sheet. He is having a fun time, running about while nobody can tell who he is. Thus far, he has slid down two of the stairwell railings on his backside.
"Yarr! I'm ghost!", he laughs, entirely oblivious to the situation and the eighteen or so acrid green rabbits which follow him.
Comes into door after a raid of grunnies chase him. "Sorry to bother you ladies, sir. Don't mind if I join you, just came to the party for a chat with my good old buddy Bucho to find the mansion raided with these things"

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"Welcome, sirs," Mahsa smiled in greeting, "How're things?"

She knelt down and stroked the coco, along the grain of his fur. "You're such a pretty kitty..." She grinned and looked up to Nova.
Huadfiducia stops, skidding on his outlaw boots allow the floors. The green rabbits cannot stop as quickly and a few of them run right into him, as he turns around.

" 'Aye! Another ghost! We must be colleagues!", he laughs.
"Hello madam.. i can't seem to find my way out of here, its like a maze, suppose i will try later."
Walks around peering at the man in the corner with all the grunnies behind him.
Yes, I am beautiful, aren't I?

"Sorry - he's a little vain. He's decided that he's descended from the Royal line of Bastet, and has been acting accordingly ever since" Nova smiled, and glanced at the ghosts. "I've seen so many ghosts here!"
Shiningsupernova

"Sorry - he's a little vain. He's decided that he's descended from the Royal line of Bastet, and has been acting accordingly ever since" Nova smiled, and glanced at the ghosts. "I've seen so many ghosts here!"

"Well we proper ones are white, so just the one, You have a lovely kitten, name?"
Shiningsupernova

Haudfiducia spies the beautiful girl in green, and swooshes towards her in a typical ghostly fashion, grinning at the cat.
"We are all comrads! I think!"
Continuing to swoosh about, he adds, "I'd ask you for the honour of a dance, though I'm afraid as a ghost, I am immaterial!"

Haudfiducia hasn't yet thought of taking of the sheet.
: B
" must go now, Bucho has made a clearing for me, toddles"
"Oh, he hasn't got a name - it wouldn't be right, after all, to give such a noble cat a human name" Nova's eyes glittered wickedly, and she turned to Haudfiducia, resisting the urge to giggle. "But you're only wearing a sheet, aren't you?"

Enduring Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
"I'm glad to see you all getting along so well," Mahsa claps, and invisible servants bring in food, decorations, and music. "I want us all to have fun!"
Nova's jaw dropped.

"Eh... Where's the stoof coming from?!"
"Bloody zombie bunnies... Kill them all if I weren't stuck in my costume... Gotta settle for slapping them with my flippers..." Mew muttered a bit as he walked around aimlessly. "Sodding admins making it into a game... too crowded to reach my zipper..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff