Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lady Bibliophile

Hey mistress keko your welcome to come join our little chat.
Smiles softly looking over to the female nurse figure "Oh, hello there...how'd you know my name?"
~Misstrss-Keko~
Slowly makes her way into the garden as the grass flattens under her small bare feet, she looks around with a smile kneeling in front of a flowerbed, she stroked the flowerpetals with the tips of her fungers.
Wenny looks over at Misstrss-Keko in a rather curious manner.

Lady Bibliophile

"Elle knows all!! " *Sprite cackels evilly...*
A big trickle of sweat runs down the side of her "err, ok then, If you say so..." She said as she turned her attention back to the flowers.

Lady Bibliophile

*Sprite calms down some.* Sorry i didn't mean to scare you i get a little hyper sometimes but yeah would you like to come join our conversation?
Turns her body to face Elle "Um, ok, what are you talking about?"

Lady Bibliophile

Sorry my name isn't Elle, I'm Sprite. The Elle thing was a Kill Bill referance, I'm dressed as the character Elle from Kill Bill. Anyway I beleave our last topic had something to do with pumpkins.
Cocks her head slightly "Pumpkin carving?"

Lady Bibliophile

sure we can talk about that though i do beleave we were last talking about baby tigers mauling pumkins for fun. but i think we're done with that now.
Wenny's eyes light up. "I love pumpkin carving! Stabing and cutting faces into fruits is highly amusing. And then eating the pumpkin seads afterwards. Oh, wonderfulness!"

Lady Bibliophile

Yeah, i really should get around to carving my pumpkin. I carved one with verena last week but my is still sitting out side looking all sad and faceless...

Lady Bibliophile

Oh yeah gory you will be proud of me i actully bought lip stick to day that wasn't a faded shade of pink. I bought true red lip stick for my lady m costume. the shade i bought has rather an un flatering drama nick name but oh well i think it's the right shade for her.
Wenny raises her eyebrows. She is much suprised, and impressed, with Sprite. "And shall I assume that you still only have light pink nail polish? By the way, what was it's name? Lady of the night or somthing?"
Kyomi walked into the courtyard of the garden. Hearing lovely soft music in her head, she closed her eyes and twirled around the courtyard, dancing under the stars, as if it she were in a ballroom, dancing with the man of her dreams.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff