Welcome to Gaia! ::

I knew Argo would win.

Fashionable Explorer

10,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • That One Hero 500
ahh…i haven't seen any'o da movies listed above, except SkyFall, and dats bout it..lol sweatdrop i so need to catch up on watch'n some'o da coolest movies dat won da awards! whee but i DO luv da song sung by Adele, "SkyFall" i luv dat movie and da song all together! cool

Sparkly Fatcat

xxx正義のために戦うxxxxxxxxxx

I'm just now joining the conversation haha...I loved the academy awards this year! I was really happy Argo won!! I really liked it....I saw other people that didn't like Argo but I loved it. smile

Also I almost started crying when the Les Mis cast came out though!!!

Profitable Prophet

7,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I thought Kristen Stewart looked like hell. Looked like someone put on that vampire makeup and couldn't get it off.

The Final Kat's Husband

Spiritual Seeker

Go Skyfall!

Shameless Conversationalist

My favorite parts of the Oscars were the Avengers and the Jaws music. I did not see enough movies last year.

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
argoooooo!! love ben effeleckck <3

Barton Cheerleader

27,615 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Master Converter 500
The Academy has Big Bias on on Stories about Middle East.

First is The Hurt Locker, when Avatar (Most Awesome Film of the Decade (2001-2010)) SUPPOSED to WIN.
Second is Argo, when Les Miserables SUPPOSED to WIN (based on Gaia Polls), although Huffington Post Oscar Predictions are Sometimes Right. Here's the Link.

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Wasn't Amour made by Austrians, but written in French?

I missed the beginning and the end of the Oscars... The best parts. crying

sidplusnancy's Partner In Crime

Transcendent Apparition

I kinda knew Argo would win. Same thing with Daniel Day Lewis. I was very happy that Jennifer won for Best Actress (Silver Linings Playbook was actually the only movie I saw last year). I felt a little bad for her when she tripped going up, though.
My favorite moment was probably the "I Saw Your Boobs" song that Seth did. Hilarious! When he mentioned "Monster", Charlize Theron just had this look on her face that read "Mention that one more time and you die". Actually that whole thing with William Shatner was great. This was actually the first Oscars I watched. Loved it.
Oh yeah, go Quentin Tarantino! (Very happy for Christoph Waltz, too. Interesting that the last time he won Best Supporting Actor was for a Tarantino movie)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff