Welcome to Gaia! ::

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Because I'm not sure I am. So Gaia, why are you going to watch the Academy Awards? Get me excited about the awards. biggrin

5,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Dressed Up 200
I will see if any new actors will get Academy Awards this year, even if it was just barly out.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Well partly because there is not much else on TV because of the Oscars (except for The Walking Dead, which I'll probably watch after the Oscars).

But I am also curious to see what will win, even though I have only seen four of the nominees for best picture (and none are the favorite to win).

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Lunarflowermaiden
Well partly because there is not much else on TV because of the Oscars (except for The Walking Dead, which I'll probably watch after the Oscars).

But I am also curious to see what will win, even though I have only seen four of the nominees for best picture (and none are the favorite to win).

Yeah, right now it looks like I'll be watching it because my parents like Billy Crystal. xp
I think this one of the best movies i have ever seen I RECCOMEND IT ALOT

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
boyamiconfuzed
Lunarflowermaiden

Yeah, right now it looks like I'll be watching it because my parents like Billy Crystal. xp

Well at least Billy Crystal is an improvement over who was supposed to host the Oscars (Eddie Murphy, who has not been funny in a long time).

Witty Lunatic

13,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
Watching because my friend wants to.

Dapper Dabbler

Because Darren Criss is going to sing with Kermit the Frog during the pre-show.
Also, my mom wants me and her to dress up and watch it. We'll probably have a few drinks and a good laugh.

Dapper Phantom

I will look at the best/worst dressed list the day after.

Definitely not going to spend the 2+ hours of show watching people fawn over themselves.

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
GStatus12
I think this one of the best movies i have ever seen I RECCOMEND IT ALOT

...Which movie is that?

Toothsome Prophet

10,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Nerd 50
Madame Kovarian

Because Darren Criss is going to sing with Kermit the Frog during the pre-show.

Well now I have a reason to watch the pre-show. emotion_awesome
Im not watching them

Noble Citizen

12,025 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
I am watching it because an Iranian film has been nominated for Oscars for the second time and also it's the first time in two categories. (Foreign Language and Screenplay)...I am Iranian tho.
I love watching the Oscars, even though my favorite movies rarely win anything (Harry Potter 7 for Best Picture!!!!!). I like to see all of glamorous outfits and the beautiful auditorium, and I think it's fun to hear about the great films people worked to create last year and letting them know we appreciate their effort and creativity.

My favorite category is Best Score; I love to hear what beautiful music people create for the movies!

Wheezing Fatcat

i'm watching for benedict cumberbatch. he's dreamy.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces