Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
I loved Rooney Mara's beautiful white dress. I also enjoyed the regal vibe I was getting from Meryl Streep. Jessica Chastain also smile

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Most certainly Penelope Cruz for me. She looked like a princess and I positively adored it! It was age appropriate and downright stunning.

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
kewefefe
Most certainly Penelope Cruz for me. She looked like a princess and I positively adored it! It was age appropriate and downright stunning.

Gah yes I have to agree! Her hair was bothering me a bit though. <3

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I like The Dictator and Octavia Spencers Dress

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chibi Emmz
kewefefe

See, I was a bit iffy about the hair at first as well but then I remember she is 37 years old. I feel like she is gracefully aging with that do.

Oooh I forgot to mention, I also adored Jessica Chastain's dress as well! She looked beautiful.

Now on to the just plain bad. What the heck Jennifer Lopez? Seriously. She can do better than this. Angelina Jolie looked a little sickly to me this time around. The dress did not suit her and her hair looked very dry. The dress was too young. She needed something more age appropriate. I feel like the dress would have looked better on someone else. I love Emma Stone, but the bow was a bit too much if you ask me. I don't know if anyone could have pulled it off. Stone did a pretty good job, but not well enough. I hope that makes sense.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You fudging Whoree

I almost forgot about Octavia Spencer! She was so beautiful tonight!

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree

Very pretty and could you tell me who won movie of the year I didn't watch all of it was it the help it was probably Hugo with all the oscars they got

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree

Very pretty and could you tell me who won movie of the year I didn't watch all of it was it the help it was probably Hugo with all the oscars they got
It was the Artist, which I was expecting. The Oscars this year were pretty much dedicated to Old Hollywood and what better way to celebrate old Hollywood than a silent film?

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree

It was the Artist, which I was expecting. The Oscars this year was pretty much dedicated to Old Hollywood and what better way to celebrate old Hollywood than a silent film?
Yeah I mean that is like a classic like film

Fashionable Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Profitable 100
kewefefe
Chibi Emmz
kewefefe

See, I was a bit iffy about the hair at first as well but then I remember she is 37 years old. I feel like she is gracefully aging with that do.

Oooh I forgot to mention, I also adored Jessica Chastain's dress as well! She looked beautiful.

Now on to the just plain bad. What the heck Jennifer Lopez? Seriously. She can do better than this. Angelina Jolie looked a little sickly to me this time around. The dress did not suit her and her hair looked very dry. The dress was too young. She needed something more age appropriate. I feel like the dress would have looked better on someone else. I love Emma Stone, but the bow was a bit too much if you ask me. I don't know if anyone could have pulled it off. Stone did a pretty good job, but not well enough. I hope that makes sense.

I agree with you about Jessica and Angelina. Emma Stone is sooo amazing! I loved that color on her.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree

It was the Artist, which I was expecting. The Oscars this year was pretty much dedicated to Old Hollywood and what better way to celebrate old Hollywood than a silent film?

The Artist was one of the few movies I hadn't seen yet. So I cannot say exactly what it was like. I do know that it was supposed to be set in the 1920s and was done in the traditional silent movie style. I was personally hoping for the Help. I'll admit I've seen that movie more than five times. I loved it. But I can understand why they would want the silent film to win seeing as a silent film hasn't one since...oh I forget the year.

Thieving Pirate

22,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Chibi Emmz
kewefefe
Chibi Emmz
kewefefe

I agree with you about Jessica and Angelina. Emma Stone is sooo amazing! I loved that color on her.

I do not know what those two were thinking to be quite honest with you. I mean they have both been to these award shows before. I love Emma Stone as well and the color suited her. However, I just cannot get over that bow. -_-. If the bow wasn't there, I probably would have loved the dress more than I currently do.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree
kewefefe
You fudging Whoree

The Artist was one of the few movies I hadn't seen yet. So I cannot say exactly what it was like. I do know that it was supposed to be set in the 1920s and was done in the traditional silent movie style. I was personally hoping for the Help. I'll admit I've seen that movie more than five times. I loved it. But I can understand why they would want the silent film to win seeing as a silent film hasn't one since...oh I forget the year.
Me to i love the help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces