Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witty Humorist

I watch the Oscars every year typically. But as far as nominees go, I only know of a few of the films this year =/. The Help, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Artist, and a couple of the animated films. Out of those, I've only seen the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I haven't seen hardly any of the others being advertised or showing around where I live.

I am not prepared for tomorrow hnng. What do you guys think about the nominees for best picture at least? My film course did a mock poll thing over a few of the categories, so I just put down Midnight in Paris to win it because I've heard good about it.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
I've seen four of the nine nominees.

Of the four, I liked The Descendents the most, followed by Moneyball, and War Horse. The fourth was Midnight in Paris, which was a waste of two hours of my life (stupid, stupid, stupid movie, also very dull).

But seeing as none of them are The Artist, it doesn't seem likely that any of them will win.

Witty Humorist

Lunarflowermaiden

Of the four, I liked The Descendents the most, followed by Moneyball, and War Horse. The fourth was Midnight in Paris, which was a waste of two hours of my life (stupid, stupid, stupid movie, also very dull).

But seeing as none of them are The Artist, it doesn't seem likely that any of them will win.
I wanted to see The Artist very badly, but I didn't have the time to go to the movies when it was at the theatre here. :C It was good? Darn. I'll need to check it out if it hits the dollar theatre.

Tricky Cat

19,600 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I haven't been paying attention to what the nominations are. I'll be watching tonight though. ^_^

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I only saw The Help and The Artist... and I'm thinking that none of them are going to win.

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
Mal Fortuna
Lunarflowermaiden

I wanted to see The Artist very badly, but I didn't have the time to go to the movies when it was at the theatre here. :C It was good? Darn. I'll need to check it out if it hits the dollar theatre.

Well it is supposed to be good. I haven't seen it.

Obsessive Player

Neko_Bast
I haven't been paying attention to what the nominations are. I'll be watching tonight though. ^_^
Yeah--it's the only show that night!
User ImageUser Image Have u seen nicki minaj's freaking horribe grammy awards!!!!!!!!!!!!! its horrible ike everbody said tht too its called rome
xp wink really
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image utada hikaru

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas