Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soooooo I'm sure I can't be the only one who *mainly* watches the Oscars for the hot-or-not suits and dresses on the red carpet before the ceremony, so for you fashionistas out there who are you most looking forward to seeing turn up looking incredible? And just as importantly... who do we think is likely to be pulling a major fash faux-pas out there tonight? xp
TheTomFantastic
Soooooo I'm sure I can't be the only one who *mainly* watches the Oscars for the hot-or-not suits and dresses on the red carpet before the ceremony, so for you fashionistas out there who are you most looking forward to seeing turn up looking incredible? And just as importantly... who do we think is likely to be pulling a major fash faux-pas out there tonight? xp
I just like to see the clothes they wear and try to guess how much money they would have to pay for it.
Was that a nun in the background?

Supportive Fairy

13,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Champion 300
I say, Ryan Seacrest looks absolutely smashing wearing the "ashes" of Kim Jong Il wink

Icy Reveler

11,050 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
Cameron Diaz's dress is lovely.

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
TheTomFantastic
I like the dictator emotion_dowant but I like Octavia Spencer's Dress and Emma Stone

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kiastyl
I say, Ryan Seacrest looks absolutely smashing wearing the "ashes" of Kim Jong Il wink
I laughed so hard when that happened
There were so many beautiful dresses this year. My favorites were Milla Jovovich, Jessica Chastain, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz and Angelina Jolie
As for Shailene Woodley my first thought was "Does your grandma know you borrowed that?".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff